Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I love the Diamondback

Rezildur's Avatar Junior Member

Default I love the Diamondback

I want it in multiplayer...seriously.

Gradius's Avatar Administrator

Default Re: I love the Diamondback

What I want in multiplayer is being able to train 2 SCVs at once and using multiple SCVs to speed up construction of one building. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Gradius View Post
    What I want in multiplayer is being able to train 2 SCVs at once and using multiple SCVs to speed up construction of one building. :3
    don't forget insta supply depots... and the psi disrupter wouldnt be bad either :P
    http://sclegacy.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=23&dateline=124193888  6

Please stop the spread of Mass Effect!!!

also the auto refinery oh and tech reactors

There were definitely a few units, abilities, and upgrades I think could really benefit multiplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezildur View Post
    I want it in multiplayer...seriously.
    It used to be, remember the Cobra?
    SC2 handle - "DrakeyC, code 929"

I ARE A PROPHET! I've predicted three major aspects of SC2 correct, more or less.

June 2007 - I predicted the Protoss campaign would give you new tech as you conducted diplomacy among tribes.

Hidden Content:
    July 18th 2010 - I predicted Raynor would broadcast information of Mengsk's actions on Tarsonis to discredit him and incite rebellion.

Hidden Content:
    June 16th 2010 I predicted the Voice in the Darkness was the commanding force behind the Hybrids. I'm calling it half-right.

Vultures need to be in multiplayer. I had way too much fun micro sniping marines, zerglings and hydralisks with vultures. Hellion just isn't as fun at all. Like literally you can take a few vultures and dance back and forth between a bioball and just snipe all the units one at a time. Hellion, wtf do you do.

Also they need to replace the siege tank with the merc version of the siege tank. Now THAT is a siege tank. The siege tank just looks pathetic compared to the merc siege tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Wankey View Post
    Vultures need to be in multiplayer. I had way too much fun micro sniping marines, zerglings and hydralisks with vultures. Hellion just isn't as fun at all. Like literally you can take a few vultures and dance back and forth between a bioball and just snipe all the units one at a time. Hellion, wtf do you do.
    Snipe the units several at a time?

Also they need to replace the siege tank with the merc version of the siege tank. Now THAT is a siege tank. The siege tank just looks pathetic compared to the merc siege tank.
    Agreed, but all the Merc units are supposed to look like that.
    SC2 handle - "DrakeyC, code 929"

I ARE A PROPHET! I've predicted three major aspects of SC2 correct, more or less.

June 2007 - I predicted the Protoss campaign would give you new tech as you conducted diplomacy among tribes.

Hidden Content:
    July 18th 2010 - I predicted Raynor would broadcast information of Mengsk's actions on Tarsonis to discredit him and incite rebellion.

Hidden Content:
    June 16th 2010 I predicted the Voice in the Darkness was the commanding force behind the Hybrids. I'm calling it half-right.

Zerg mind control building plz

I want the Raven in multiplayer, how sweet would that be