Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nova

Default Re: Nova

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I thought that was Nova too, until Raynor mentioned that the real Sarah Kerrigan was calling out to him.
    Why would Nova talk to Raynor anyway? She didn't had nothing to do with him (after the missions) and the most contact they would have is with her pointing her rifle at his head

Quote Originally Posted by Arkalis View Post
    Why would Nova talk to Raynor anyway? She didn't had nothing to do with him (after the missions) and the most contact they would have is with her pointing her rifle at his head
    We're simply pointing out that by using the same model for both it confused us.

Luckily for me, the magic of subtitles revealed all.
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

I personally picked toshs mission since he is a badass, and the fact that novas mission is boring.

[url=http://sc2sig.com]

Quote Originally Posted by Norfindel View Post
    To see what i mean, play the Haven mission siding with the Protoss and with the Dr. The reality changes depending on what you choose. If you side with the Protoss, the planet is a nightmare, and you save people by killing the abominations that run unchecked everywhere. If you side with the Dr, the planet is ok, and the Protoss want to burn everything down to ashes, just because there are a few infested guys caged safely now and there.
    Ya, that really shouldn't have been a choice mission. It's almost like they were designed to follow each other but were split when the decided to make mission choices. You should have had to fight off the Protoss and then clear out the Zerg.

i nearly got into a fit of depression when i sided with the doctor as helping humans goes againt my moral code, but i was too afriad to lose some kind of valuable mission or whatever...
    i'll never go againt selendis ever again...

also, the nova mission wasn't really worth it for me...
    i didin't need ghosts in the campaign...
    it's tosh next, then..