Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nova

Default Re: Nova

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser View Post
    Didn't notice that, will have to check it out.
    Never had it happen to me!

Kudos to Arkceangel for the Terran avatar and sig!

Gamepro03's Avatar Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alex06 View Post
    You have to wait a little while for it, but it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    You guys notice how after you get ghosts, if you click on the ghost area in the Armory, sometimes Nova will appear sitting on the boxes, then cloak away a couple seconds later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser View Post
    Didn't notice that, will have to check it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex06 View Post

She's kinda ugly...

Quote Originally Posted by dustinbrowder View Post
    You are very weird man. Have you no logic?
    And again you had to be pretty big noob about PC not to know about the change, I mean even the birds on the trees knew about it.

...Its like calling throwing stone an athletic competition. Get a grip man and don't write nonsense...
    Shot put anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by hyde View Post
    She's kinda ugly...
    Says the guy who has the Kerrigan portrait...

Just pointing that out, since it's the same model only with SOME PARTS of her hair colored red.

Proof:

And to make it even worse... Infested Kerrigan doesn't even have similar facial traits (notice the jawbone in particular). I think they'll redo Kerrigans model fully for HotS. Still strange not doing the models properly to begin with.

- "Man is Matter" -
    Joseph Heller - Catch 22

- "Marines are Goo" -
    BusinessMonkey - SC:Legacy

The funny part with Nova is if you decide to side with Tosh.

After the mission if you go talk with the Doctor (if you didn't her finish her quest line yet) she tells you that she checked those Spectres and they were fine, and she tells you bluntly tells you that Nova lied.

But also... if you side with Nova... the Doctor says she doesn't like Nova...

Quote Originally Posted by BusinessMonkey View Post
    Just pointing that out, since it's the same model only with SOME PARTS of her hair colored red.
    That also threw me for a loop. When she said, "Don't give up," I was like "Is that, Nova?"

Quote Originally Posted by DeathsAngel View Post
    The funny part with Nova is if you decide to side with Tosh.

After the mission if you go talk with the Doctor (if you didn't her finish her quest line yet) she tells you that she checked those Spectres and they were fine, and she tells you bluntly tells you that Nova lied.

But also... if you side with Nova... the Doctor says she doesn't like Nova...
    It's part of Blizzard's plan to make the player feel good, no matter what he does. So, if you want to play it darker, you really cannot, as your choices don't really affect anything meaningful to the storyline.

To see what i mean, play the Haven mission siding with the Protoss and with the Dr. The reality changes depending on what you choose. If you side with the Protoss, the planet is a nightmare, and you save people by killing the abominations that run unchecked everywhere. If you side with the Dr, the planet is ok, and the Protoss want to burn everything down to ashes, just because there are a few infested guys caged safely now and there.

With the last Tosh mission, it happends the same, but it isn't so blatantly obvious. Still, no one in his right mind would take any of the two options, as neither of them is thrustworty enough to do what they ask.

Quote Originally Posted by broodmywarcraft View Post
    That also threw me for a loop. When she said, "Don't give up," I was like "Is that, Nova?"
    You're not alone. I finished the campaign for the first time last night, and I thought that was Nova too, until Raynor mentioned that the real Sarah Kerrigan was calling out to him.
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    You're not alone. I finished the campaign for the first time last night, and I thought that was Nova too, until Raynor mentioned that the real Sarah Kerrigan was calling out to him.
    Yep. Same.