Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What Old Unit(s) are You Most Excited to See a Starcraft 2 Incarnation of?

Default What Old Unit(s) are You Most Excited to See a Starcraft 2 Incarnation of?

This includes any campaign-only unit as well as units that have been previously playable in the beta.

Personally, I want to see a 3D version of the Defiler or Devourer. Despite being nearly phobic of bugs, I find the Defiler perfectly designed aesthetically, albeit frightening. I think a Starcraft 2 incarnation would scare the living crap out of me, not to mention how intimidating SC2 Zerg having Dark Swarm would be.

Default Re: What Old Unit(s) are You Most Excited to See a Starcraft 2 Incarnation of?

I can't wait to see Duran.

Default Re: What Old Unit(s) are You Most Excited to See a Starcraft 2 Incarnation of?

Here it comes...

THE PROTOSS SCOUT !!

Can't wait to see Wraiths in-game!

Quote Originally Posted by Blazur View Post
    I can't wait to see Duran.
    This too, actually. I'm really anxious to see what form he'll take in SC2. I do, however, think we won't be seeing Duran until the expansions at least.

Quote Originally Posted by //MavericK\\ View Post
    Can't wait to see Wraiths in-game!
    The Wraith looks dope in SC2 with all its 3D glory.

Oh man, the SC2 Wraith looks hideous .

I think that image is old....? The achievement Icon set showed a really cool Wraith.

The Queen of Blades of course, although it's my understanding that we'll have to wait for the Zerg campaign next year before we can control her. Hopefully though we get to fight her in Wings of Liberty.

i really wanna see a Dragoon, Dark Archon, Reaver, and Scout should be interesting.