Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EPIC Moments of StarCraft by MooN

Default Re: EPIC Moments of StarCraft by MooN

Awesome video obviously . There are a few things I didn't like too much though. For example, making it so long because of some scenes that really weren't that impressive (stuff like dragoons>zealots, we sorta know that already ). And a couple of rather one sided battles that didn't really have anything peculiar besides seeing someone with an overwhelmingly large army crush the other. I think the video would have been even better if it were a bit shorter.
    My second comment is in regards to the music. It could have been slightly more synced with some of the actions. And having some more varied music could appeal to more people . I thought the music got a bit repetitive after a while.
    These are all minor concerns though, and the video was absolutely fantastic! No question there...
    Dunno if moon'll read this, but those are just my two cents

This is quite epic, I love it.

and is it just me or are there some clips were the game looks like its running at a rather high resolution compared to normal....or is this just a trick of editing.

Edit: I now Know its a hack.
    Last edited by screw_ball69; 07-14-2009 at 08:05 PM.

I would love to watch it, but this is the only thing i can see: This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions.

SERIOUSLY, WTF????

SERIOUSLY, WTF????
    YouTube is turning evil...
    Anyway, I've seen most of this before, but it's great to have it all in one place.

Back with all gun's blazing.

i can see the video with no copyright problems, i could try to download it and then upload to megaupload or something like that for you.

i love the video, i like the music =P.

Maul's Avatar Member

Oh man, Dope's cover of Right Round is disturbing. Nice video though