Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Remember the Xel'Naga sculpture that Zeratul sees in the intro? It's not a Xel'Naga!

Default Re: Remember the Xel'Naga sculpture that Zeratul sees in the intro? It's not a Xel'Na

It is possible that is at least a representation of the Xel'Naga. It is also possible the 'Dark Voice' is one of the Xel'Naga, or perhaps the Hybrids are a complete replica... at any point, it should represent the Xel'Naga, which is why its shown.

Default Re: Remember the Xel'Naga sculpture that Zeratul sees in the intro? It's not a Xel'Na

Zeratul was reading a long told prophecy out of the stone which tells the clash of the 2 sons and a "greater danger". After Wings of Liberty I'm 90% sure the Hybrids are the "greater danger". Whether the Xel'naga will appear or not, we now have a small plot around the dark voice being the antagonist of the storyline.

Regardless, I would like to warn you about necromancy in the future. Please do not post on threads which have been death for weeks (do not even consider months old threads). Moreover you are free to create a new thread on the same topic, in order to debate it again.
    Last edited by The_Blade; 04-22-2011 at 12:31 PM.

WOWi just noticed this... im pretty sure this is a prophecy of what WILL happen. to me that thing near the top after the zealot LOOKS ALOT LIKE THE DOMINION SHIELD. It shows the zerg protoss and terran on separate sides comming together to meet near the top (end) of the triangle where there is a hybrid, or a xel'naga. Im wondering if this means that all three races will come together ffrom different sides(AKA. uniting even though there enemys) to destroy the hybrids.

Zeratul's Avatar Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by inverseninja View Post
    WOWi just noticed this... im pretty sure this is a prophecy of what WILL happen. to me that thing near the top after the zealot LOOKS ALOT LIKE THE DOMINION SHIELD. It shows the zerg protoss and terran on separate sides comming together to meet near the top (end) of the triangle where there is a hybrid, or a xel'naga. Im wondering if this means that all three races will come together ffrom different sides(AKA. uniting even though there enemys) to destroy the hybrids.
    To Destroy the hybrids or xel naga. WARNING: Spoiler. In the future where zeratul and the last protoss fight, xelnaga will destroy all life force. So you are probably right on that part.

I'm Starcraft Addict and enjoy playing it a lot. I'm also a webmaster in this site:http://virilityexreviews.net/ and I love to blog about for rent in gensan and http://femdophilus.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Zeratul View Post
    To Destroy the hybrids or xel naga. WARNING: Spoiler. In the future where zeratul and the last protoss fight, xelnaga will destroy all life force. So you are probably right on that part.
    To clarify, it was Dark Voice who did that. He may or may not have been a Xel'Naga, but according to the story, what he was doing was not what the true Xel'Naga had set in motion.