Thread: Awesome Stalker blink micro replay (High Platinum)

Default Awesome Stalker blink micro replay (High Platinum)

Hey guys. Im trying to get back into the game.. Finally back to Protoss, where I belong. Had some good games so far this patch, despite being proxy rax/bunker rushed by Draco =/

Right now I am #2 in Platinum, 10 points behind IdrA.. I dunno how im not diamond yet, since a few of my friends are diamond with worse records than me, but bleh ill get there in the next few days hopefully.

The last game I played though, was pretty funny.. I know fast stalker with blink isnt anything new, but I just made this guy look soo bad, despite his army being slightly stronger than mine (immortals >> stalker) but I hardly lost any stalkers despite taking out his whole army. I figured I would upload it for you SCLegacy guys.

http://www.battlereports.com/viewrep...eplaynum=33640

Like I said, not the best game ever, but somewhat comical and fun times. I'll try to upload a bit more serious games soon once I continue to climb the ladder
    Last edited by Skyze; 07-08-2010 at 03:25 PM.

Default Re: Awesome Stalker blink micro replay (High Platinum)

For some reason i cannot see it. Did they changed the folder the replays need to be saved, or something like that?
    I put it in the same place than the others, but i don't see any replays at all.

Yes replays are now under documents/SC2beta/accounts/etc.... You've got to dig around there.

I watched your replay. That's indeed some nice micro but the game was wrapped up pretty quickly : )
    I only know P through the ZvP and TvP matchups though, so I'm not very analytical when I watch a PvP : ) (besides stating the obvious: that your micro dominated his army, but I can't tell if you would have won anyways by just A-moving).
    Last edited by Hammy; 07-08-2010 at 06:12 PM.

Moved to the right place!

your micro was superb in the match yes

but honestly, u were so far ahead of him that simple A-moving by that point would have seemingly beat him minus the effort
    "look at the pretty mushroom clowds..." ~ gifted

"please, spade and neuter your pets....or else i'll nuke you!" ~ gifted

"My Wife For Hire!" "uhh dude its my life for aiur" "ahh.....makes more sense..."