Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: patching help starcraft 2 beta please read and help me out

  1. #1
    saga's Avatar Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    112

    Default patching help starcraft 2 beta please read and help me out

    Im sorry but your retarded blizzard. if anyone has a cracked version of the galaxy editor and all the sc2 patches that would be great i almost got through the wait for phase 2 but my cpu crashed a month before beta phase 1 ended so i was playing my xbox and stuff and i got a new CPU but when i reinstalled starcraft2 beta because of news on the phase 2 starting up soon when i got my new comp but it wont install any of the patches and the galaxy editor isnt there even if was just the editor i would be ok because i can play player made maps but its not there and ive been bored @*#@less since a week ago if anyone can help INCLUDING YOU BLIZZARD then that would be great
    My name is alazyburito.

  2. #2

    Default Re: patching help starcraft 2 beta please read and help me out

    Quote Originally Posted by saga View Post
    Im sorry but your retarded blizzard. if anyone has a cracked version of the galaxy editor and all the sc2 patches that would be great i almost got through the wait for phase 2 but my cpu crashed a month before beta phase 1 ended so i was playing my xbox and stuff and i got a new CPU but when i reinstalled starcraft2 beta because of news on the phase 2 starting up soon when i got my new comp but it wont install any of the patches and the galaxy editor isnt there even if was just the editor i would be ok because i can play player made maps but its not there and ive been bored @*#@less since a week ago if anyone can help INCLUDING YOU BLIZZARD then that would be great
    Blizzard is retarded because you can't play and download patches for the BETA because the BETA is currently down? Just wait until phase 2 kicks off and you'll be able to patch then. An hour of installing and patching isn't going to kill you.

    Also. I would like to introduce you to a couple friends of mine, their names are period and comma.
    Last edited by Hav0x; 07-05-2010 at 02:42 AM.

  3. #3

    Default Re: patching help starcraft 2 beta please read and help me out

    Have you tried doing something aside from playing? There is a lot of interesting stuff out there.
    "Summer break.
    Nuff said
    Midnight lunch? Eh maybe"
    © Noctis

    "The war's been fought off our shores for too long... now we shall bring the battle home!! xD"
    © broodmywarcraft

  4. #4
    saga's Avatar Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    112

    Default Re: patching help starcraft 2 beta please read and help me out

    Quote Originally Posted by Kknewkles View Post
    Have you tried doing something aside from playing? There is a lot of interesting stuff out there.
    actually i have been playing my xbox 360 but no new games are out right now so when i play it it feels like a zergling is slowly beating the life out of me and i tell my friends that i need a queen to give me transfusion but they dont get it lol im so addicted to starcraft 2
    My name is alazyburito.

  5. #5
    Broadside's Avatar Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    101

    Default Re: patching help starcraft 2 beta please read and help me out

    Quote Originally Posted by Hav0x View Post
    Also. I would like to introduce you to a couple friends of me, their names are period and comma.
    I lol'ed xD

    Quote Originally Posted by saga View Post
    actually i have been playing my xbox 360 but no new games are out right now so when i play it it feels like a zergling is slowly beating the life out of me and i tell my friends that i need a queen to give me transfusion but they dont get it lol im so addicted to starcraft 2
    No kidding, you might want to go outside every once a while. There's this thing called "fresh air", it does wonders 0_o.

  6. #6
    saga's Avatar Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    112

    Default Re: patching help starcraft 2 beta please read and help me out

    well i do go in my pool and stuff and there was a carnival near my place a few days ago i still do go outside its ok but my pool got extremely cloudy and dirty recently so im kinda pent up my friends keep me outside as well but i did go see some fireworks on the 4th nice show the fireworks reminded me of maruader shots lol
    My name is alazyburito.

  7. #7

    Default Re: patching help starcraft 2 beta please read and help me out

    So you're thinking about Starcraft 2 while you're supposed to be celebrating the anniversary of the birth of our country? Wow, you're a bigger SC2 fan than most of us.
    Quote Originally Posted by DemolitionSquid View Post
    I want my name in bright yellow, to represent "Forum Douchebag."

  8. #8
    TheEconomist's Avatar Lord of Economics
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,895

    Default Re: patching help starcraft 2 beta please read and help me out

    There's dozens of mirrors for the patches. However, because you're being such an ass and not looking for it youself, I do not feel inclined to give you a link at this time.

    -- Fireworks reminded you of Maurader shots? Maybe you not having StarCraft 2 is for the best

  9. #9

    Default Re: patching help starcraft 2 beta please read and help me out

    This:

    Quote Originally Posted by Hav0x View Post
    Blizzard is retarded because you can't play and download patches for the BETA because the BETA is currently down? Just wait until phase 2 kicks off and you'll be able to patch then. An hour of installing and patching isn't going to kill you.

    and this:

    There's dozens of mirrors for the patches.
    Google it, it's pretty easy to find.

    Closed.

Similar Threads

  1. Is "StarCraft II" ready for release? (Read post before vote)
    By Gifted in forum StarCraft II Discussion
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 06-27-2010, 10:53 PM
  2. Question about patching sc2
    By torsoguard in forum StarCraft II Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 05:42 PM
  3. Patching now, but are the notes wrong?
    By SinsWage in forum StarCraft II Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-06-2010, 03:11 PM
  4. Bnet Patching / System Upgrade [??]
    By Extranjero in forum StarCraft II Discussion
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 08:51 AM
  5. Where can we see/read the conference call tomorrow?
    By ragsash in forum StarCraft II Discussion
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 02-10-2010, 05:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •