View Poll Results: Would you like Stukov in SC2?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! I really want him to appear!

20 36.36%
  • Yes, but not a priority

11 20.00%
  • Whatever

12 21.82%
  • No, not really a fan

3 5.45%
  • No! Bring Stukov down!

9 16.36%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you like to see Stukov in SC2?

Pandonetho's Avatar SC:L Addict

Default Re: Would you like to see Stukov in SC2?

I'd like to him him return in a side mission or as a cameo of some sort. Just kind of as an easter egg or as fan service.

Like, I think it'd be pretty sweet during some mission you see Stukov walk by somewhere near the shadows, then he's gone. And you'll be like "HUH? Was that Stukov I saw just now?!"

Somehow, I don't think Stukov sneaking around in his non-infested form befits him.

Personally, I'm somewhat indifferent as to whether Stukov returns or not, as series not exploring certain plot elements is something I've accepted. I think Stukov has quite a bit of potential, how he could provide a window as to the nature of Earth and the UED, but I also understand that it might be hard to thread him in. If he does return, I'm guessing that a novel or comic would be the most likely medium.

My favourite part about Stukov was his voice acted personality. I just can't see him in novel or comic format. You wouldn't be able to hear his awesome Russian voice.

No. I don't like how his story was handled.
    Killed, resurrected by infestation, then de-infested. Come on...

I liked him during BW. Be kinda funny if Raynor needed some help on something and Findlay appeared with some unknown figure (You see their outline/silhouette) saying that this individual wanted to help and that maybe he knew him. "He calls himself...Stukov. Alexei Stukov."
    Last edited by TargetBlue; 07-04-2010 at 07:39 PM.

It would be cool(er) if Stukov was still mentally messed up and trying to work for the zerg.

Chronic Backstabbing Disorder for the win!
    StarCraft wiki; a complete and referenced database on the StarCraft game series, StarCraft II, Lore, Characters and Gameplay, and member of the StarCraft II Fansite Program.

"Do you hear them whispering from the stars? The galaxy will burn with their coming."

But he is uninfested now isn't he? I can only see him helping the Protoss and Raynor, I don't think he'd trust the remaining UED forces after being backstabbed.

Fuck, if they ever uninfest Kerrigan and make her look like some good noble hero in some last ditch effort sacrifice to save the universe...I'm going to facepalm...
    Stukov: Don't worry Raynor! I have the cure! It will be rainbows and unicorns from here on!

I don't think he'd trust the remaining UED forces after being backstabbed.
    When did he get backstabbed by the UED? Besides by Dugalle of course, but they were still best friends in the end, and Stukov still had his loyal guard (some of which might have escaped death). Not only that, the remainder of the UED remnants are all anti Dominion guys, so the enemy of your enemy is an ally.

Hate to be those broken UED remnants, stuck in a sector they barely even know that's a very long way from home with no apparent way to return. Broken and scattered to the winds.

Quote Originally Posted by TargetBlue View Post
    Hate to be those broken UED remnants, stuck in a sector they barely even know that's a very long way from home with no apparent way to return. Broken and scattered to the winds.
    The irony...the descendants from the responsibles of the Great Exile are now practically exiled in the same land where they exiled the criminals (redundancy).

With exiled I mean the UED at home just closed that failed chapter and left them for dead