Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Recent Blizzard Event!!!

Capsblock's Avatar Junior Member

Default Re: The Recent Blizzard Event!!!

Lots of pictures AND if you know more about the Bnet "system" i mean i hope its not like WC3 that you get EXP and avatars and aswell about clans , will people use prefixes infront of their name or will it be added automaticly with clan prefix if you are in clan?

so did the hellion get a new look?

how about the thor? does its normal attack still looks lame and boring? Why not give it a visible electric or energy attack.

More info on Scumedit please. I'm not sure if there was anything said about making custom campaigns using Scumedit.
    Any new current updates on the older Terran units? The Firebat, Goliath, Vulture etc. on their stats, game balance, and other technical data etc.

Pandonetho's Avatar SC:L Addict

I'm kind of afraid that since we see so little of the old BW units that they're going to end up ugly because there's no feedback on them.

However, I did see the vulture and firebat and think they look good.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandonetho View Post
    I'm kind of afraid that since we see so little of the old BW units that they're going to end up ugly because there's no feedback on them.

However, I did see the vulture and firebat and think they look good.
    I hope they remake the science vessel as big as the mothership. Support Unit Duel-Off!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wankey View Post
    I have only one question.

Has this:

Become this yet?
    They should bring the SC:BW carrier model back and maybe alter it a bit, I feel neither of these two are very protossy.

A few more questions I just thought of...

1) Did you find any evidence of camera control in the game? Is it possible to zoom in/out or rotate your view?

2) Is there a post-game lobby?

3) Any evidence of mic chat being supported? I'm sure it'll eventually make it into the game but may not be available yet.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazur View Post
    3) Any evidence of mic chat being supported? I'm sure it'll eventually make it into the game but may not be available yet.
    I believe this was confirmed several months ago.

I don't think so. I remember specifically someone saying mic chat is out of SC2. The point being 3rd party mic chat software is vastly superior since if the game crashes, you can still talk.

spychi's Avatar SC:L Addict

so what... no reply for me Zero?

Mass Effect Universe Fan, I support Mass Effect 2 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for Game of the year award! ME2 still is being the best rated game this year! Keep it up