Thread: Tweeting SC2 Love

Default Tweeting SC2 Love

Alright thought I would throw up a funny SC2 post. I was hacking in python as I do and I was thinking hmmm. I watch a lot of sc2 replays and I have to actually go an look for them why can't I just get a robot to do it for me and so "observer" was born. The name was completely stolen from the protoss observer and pretty much I parse a lot of rss feeds every 15 minutes and tweet any new posts in those feeds. You can find if over at http://twitter.com/sc2feed and it has made around 1.1k tweets so far from things it has found. (Twitter allows broadcasting bots) so if you are addicted to sc2 videos and content then you might like to check out my tool. All your favorite casters are on the feed yes including the sclegacy guys. Cheers. Also I would love feed back if you hate twitter and want to yell abuse at me for even considering using it let alone writing a bot that is fine as well

Default Re: Tweeting SC2 Love

Is this an ad? Anyways twitter is just the online version of a public journal saying what your doing when your doing it. In my opinion, twitter is pointless. All you do is, "I'm sitting on the couch.", "I'm getting ice cream.", "I lost my keys.", and etc. Doing a bot on it makes everything worse.
    Last edited by Cotcan; 06-21-2010 at 11:58 AM.

get your own starcraft 2 signature at sc2sig.com

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

bebbodvx's Avatar Junior Member

Default Re: Tweeting SC2 Love

i hate twitter and want to yell abuse at you for even considering using it let alone writing a bot