Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: After watching the Battle Reports.

Default After watching the Battle Reports.

Would you watch Starcraft 2 matches on tv or on the internet with color commentary like what has been seen in the battle reports.

personally I would I enjoy the Battle reports and the commentary makes it even more entertaining.

Default Re: After watching the Battle Reports.

I have been watching Korean SC1 games with English commentaries on YouTube for years. So the answer is a definite yes from me.

Look up VioleTAK on YouTube if you are interested. That account is the best place to start.

Since I already watch professional StarCraft matches with English commentary, this is preety much a given for me.

hmm, If I knew there were english commentaries for Korean matches I would have watched them long ago.

Operatoring's Avatar Junior Member

I like commentary, but I can't stand over-enthusiastic commentary. I think Dustin Browder and Robert Simpson, especially Robert, are a little too vamped up in the Battle Reports. I get it, it's exciting, but it's not that exciting... I would also rather watch SC2 Matches on my computer on Live Streams.

i'd give them some passive attention at the very least. i may not plan my day around them, but i'll catch em when i get a chance, sure.
    You represent what is greatest in us all, and all our hopes go with you. EN TARO ADUN, brave Sons of Aiur!

Sure I would. As long as the players are not korean only.

Quote Originally Posted by Operatoring View Post
    I like commentary, but I can't stand over-enthusiastic commentary. I think Dustin Browder and Robert Simpson, especially Robert, are a little too vamped up in the Battle Reports. I get it, it's exciting, but it's not that exciting... I would also rather watch SC2 Matches on my computer on Live Streams.
    Simpson is definitely guilty of exaggerated excitement over mundane situations. In BR1, he almost had an orgasm when the first scouting probe successfully entered the enemy base.

I watch an insane amount of SC videos, I have watched many more games of SC than I have ever actually played.

Rizhall's Avatar Junior Member

I'll watch it.
    If you've got Tasteless commentary though, then I will stay up late just to see it asap.

If you've got Tasteless commentary
    He said he'd be doing commentray on SC2. I'm also looking forward to see what SC2GG do with their commentarys when it comes out.

Back with all gun's blazing.