Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BroodWar on ICCup

Default Re: BroodWar on ICCup

I'll admit that I haven't been able to pop on as much as I'd like here in the last couple of weeks. Although that is admittedly part of the product of getting a new job and buying a new car. lol. Feel free to add Koiosis on ICCup(or contact me on AIM, if you're ever up for a game). I'd say I'm probably a D+/D player(closer to D)

Just to let you ICCup players know, in the next week or so I will be accepting signups for the BGN Invitational 9 which will be a nice opportunity to get some competitive games in. So.. keep that in mind as well.

Just added you : ) I should be available tomorrow evening and then as of monday (if I'm not too hyped up about the SC2 news )

KDraconis == KDraconis == D == 1v1, 2v2 casual

Quote Originally Posted by KDraconis View Post
    KDraconis == KDraconis == D == 1v1, 2v2 casual
    Added,
    and logging on to iccup now if anyone's up for some games.

Runei's Avatar Junior Member

Almost to B- on iccup now finally. I need a solid 2v2 partner though to bring my 2v2 rank up. I was B- 2v2 about 2 seasons ago, I play best with T partners. I can work with P but cannot do ZZ teams. I am Zerg user. Please message n.jOy_RuNei for more info.
    http://www.iccup.com/gamingprofile/n.joy_runei.html

I once microed a drone so well that my opponents computer exploded.

geez, you're good : )
    Zerg is my main race but I'm learning T pretty quickly so maybe we could try that out. I'm most definitely not B- material though... Will you be at the BGN today? We could speak a bit then. I'll add you on iccup if I haven't done that yet.

I rarely seem to play anymore, but still manage to play about C level. Protoss player. I tend to only play when there's someone for me to play with, so just let me know if you wanna play sometime.

SuperKiller == SuperKiller[

Quote Originally Posted by SuperKiller View Post
    I rarely seem to play anymore, but still manage to play about C level. Protoss player. I tend to only play when there's someone for me to play with, so just let me know if you wanna play sometime.

SuperKiller == SuperKiller[
    Updated
    Sure, sounds good. I'll update this thread whenever I'm up for some training, but the same goes for anyone who wants to play a few games against some equally skilled players. Just post something in this thread saying that your logging on and someone might contact you

trace wm

trace wm === 9volt === D === 1v1 practice or FFA or whatever

I"m D because I've never played a real game on ICCup, all my friends play b.net only.

I have no idea how good I am.

You should definitely try Iccup out, even with your friends. It take about a second to get it running on your BW version, and once you've tried lan latency there's no going back . You'll find a whole new meaning to marine dancing and muta harassement^^