Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lost in Lost

Default Re: Lost in Lost

I did not made it past the second season... I'm happy I dropped out

Yea, Lost kept me through like the 2nd season, then I realized the creators were just making up random events and flashbacks to other times and other things that made little to no sense. Disappointing really, since the first season was so good.

Maul's Avatar Member

Btw anyone else find the palaver around the fire between Jacob and the gang pathetic? Every god damn time two parties go to have a palaver it's disappointing. Another example a few episodes back was when Sawyer met Whitmoore. Urgh
    I really need to change this...
    Check out my maps: Maul's Spirial Turret Defense and Maul's Risk: Bel'shir

Somehow I have my doubts they'll tie up all loose ends in the finale. How could they? Much of the series will likely be left to interpretation, or further exploration in other outlets such as games or online campaigns.

Regardless, I'm so damn excited for the finale. LOST is a brilliant TV series and I've really enjoyed watching it. 6 years in the making, I also feel saddened at its closure. Like when you beat a great video game (Final Fantasy comes to mind). There's just so much history in the show, and many of us have invested so much time into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maul View Post
    Btw anyone else find the palaver around the fire between Jacob and the gang pathetic? Every god damn time two parties go to have a palaver it's disappointing. Another example a few episodes back was when Sawyer met Whitmoore. Urgh
    Oh man...totally agree. That scene was so blah and anticlimactic.

infernal's Avatar Junior Member

i fell off in the second season too i early on had the thought that it wouldn't last long because what u can do on a isle may get rather limited.

and i loved the bunker alot got abit pointless for a while after that i think
    The INFERNALelf is coming for ya

no prisoners will be taken.

char code 330

get your own starcraft 2 signature at sc2sig.com

Maul's Avatar Member

Six years of my life wasted for that piece of shit ending.
    I really need to change this...
    Check out my maps: Maul's Spirial Turret Defense and Maul's Risk: Bel'shir

Yeah...I have to agree. Some parts were better than others, but man, what a way to kill a show.

At least I'll have fond memories of nearly everything about the show right up until that silly final 30 minutes.

Lost, here's to your last epsiode...

Last edited by //MavericK\\; 05-24-2010 at 09:34 AM.

Disagreement here. While they did fail to answer every question, the complete story provided much entertainment and an emotional closing that left quite a lasting impression. I've thoroughly enjoyed watches this series and am saddened to see it end...even thought I'll likely continue to discuss the various theories behind it for years to come.

I've never seen an episode of lost before the finale (and the whole 2 hr thing before it). I thought the finale was really well done. It had some great tear jerking moments.

However, this doesn't motivate me at all to watch the rest of the show. I say this for the exact same reason why I never wanted to watch the show. It is nothing more than one mystery stringing you along after another. A vehicle to keep you interested in the show. Fact is none of that crap ever mattered. Turns out the only thing that ever really mattered was the characters after all.

The only reason why some are disappointed by the finale is because they were deceived into thinking that Lost was a show about a big complicated conspiracy mystery that would someday somehow all be explained. The whole sidways story arc was the only consistent and well explained thing in the entire series. It's a great ending as long as you aren't looking for some earth shattering revelation that you've been waiting 6 years for.
    ________
    Live Sex Webshows
    Last edited by TWD; 09-14-2011 at 09:22 PM.