Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: insurrection/retribution

Default insurrection/retribution

anybody got a good place to dl these? I know they have their pitfalls, but I'm bored and want to play them

Default Re: insurrection/retribution

You know...I tried hunting them down a few years back...just before SCII was announced. Couldn't find a thing, other than plot-lines.

If you do find something on them, please point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Times like this I wish my PC hadn't been destroyed by viruses, I had Insurrection, retribution, and Resurrection IV.

I haven't check the validity in depth but the comments are positive for this torrent of Retribution.

Insurrection.

Google these things first...
    "Youíre an idiot, babe
    Itís a wonder that you still know how to breathe"
    -Robert Zimmerman

Starcraft Lore Timeline and Mysteries.

I have both Insurrection and Retribution. I've also fixed some Insurrection terran maps where you don't have the siege mode upgrade (and I'm 1000% sure that this is an error made by Aztech media, developers of Insurrection). I haven't completed Retribution, but Insurrection is not so bad like many people claim. If someone is intersted, send me a PM, I'll upload both of them

Gradius's Avatar Administrator

Both of these campaigns are utter garbage and an insult to SC gamers everywhere. You can just find the transcript for both campaigns on SC:L.

Quote Originally Posted by Gradius View Post
    Both of these campaigns are utter garbage and an insult to SC gamers everywhere. You can just find the transcript for both campaigns on SC:L.
    Even if I like Insurrection a little, there are tons of better campaigns:

Antioch Chronicles (old classic! I think it was the first custo campaign)
    Ascension of Duran
    Echoes of the swarm
    Legacy of the confederacy
    Resurgence
    The Fenix
    War of the Tribes

There was also a third one; Stellar Forces. Though, apparently, it was so awful Blizzard pulled all copies from the stores.

Kudos to Arkceangel for the Terran avatar and sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex06 View Post
    There was also a third one; Stellar Forces. Though, apparently, it was so awful Blizzard pulled all copies from the stores.
    Argh, years ago a friend sent me a cd-r containing that add on....AWFUL! Since 90% of SC players hate Insurrection...well, Insurrection compared to Stellar Forces is Brood War part II

Zeratul's Avatar Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzmaniac View Post
    Even if I like Insurrection a little, there are tons of better campaigns:

Antioch Chronicles (old classic! I think it was the first custo campaign)
    Ascension of Duran
    Echoes of the swarm
    Legacy of the confederacy
    Resurgence
    The Fenix
    War of the Tribes
    I have never played those campaigns before. I've only played insurrection and retribution. I wonder if could play those campaigns in SC II.

I'm Starcraft Addict and enjoy playing it a lot. I'm also a webmaster in this site:http://virilityexreviews.net/ and I love to blog about for rent in gensan and http://femdophilus.org/

TheEconomist's Avatar Lord of Economics

Can the StarCraft II converter even handle triggers and such with that degree of accuracy?

If so, that is impressive. But, as far as I can tell, even the terrain is awkward because of differences in engines and how the game plays.

Rest In Peace, Old Friend.