Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 246472737475 LastLast

Thread: Post your picture thread v1

Default Re: Post your picture thread v1

Well it looks that a second amputation will have to be made since the skin between the bone and outworld is soo thin that if I touch anything soft or hard it burns my entire hand and that bone is completely useless since it supposed to connect with the 3rd part which I don't have

But thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheEconomist View Post
    You must be joking. As if this forum cares about what you look like when we're talking about the real life problems of a long-time member. I'm going to have some of the Mexicans around here call in favors and have you smacked around a bit.
    I think you misunderstood my intention entirely. The photo is not for your interest, it's for this thread to still be considered on-topic but the idea was for you to ignore it and keep doing what you were doing.

TheEconomist's Avatar Lord of Economics

Derp derp derrrrrppp

Every topic is off-topic. You think you're going to somehow save this topic from moderation? At the worst, a few posts would be deleted. But, the funny thing is, a lot of the OT is from moderators.

So derp somewhere else.
    Last edited by The_Blade; 11-15-2013 at 06:11 PM.

Rest In Peace, Old Friend.

I gotta ask, wtf is up with this "updated" double posting crap? Forum has gone fubar again.
    Last edited by The_Blade; 11-15-2013 at 06:10 PM.

Oh well, at least I tried.

Continue with whatever you were doing that apparently I insulted somehow (unintentionally).

Just as I thought I will have another amputation next week (27), they will cut of the bone that is covered by a 1mm of skin

So I lost my job because I was going for compensation from the company's insurance, they got a letter that such procedure is ongoing in the end of april (which is the unofficial reason - how the fuck that is a reason anyway they denied me all the social money when I was at home in between the operations) even though I got back to work in feburary and got the document required from a doctor. After few weeks the skin started to peel off, the bone was going through the skin and I was on a sickness again, so the law by which they fired me says that there I am obligated to work for 2 months (I was working for 51 days) then after that I can go back on a sickness if I need to do so, but even though I was talking to my manager and he was ok with it at the start ...but they weren't ok with it when they got the notification from the insurance company... .
    But as it turns out my lawyer told me that was against the law that they fired me and I should sue them, so I did for 36 000PLN and reinstate me to work (which is not an option because of the toxic atmosphere) - The lawsuit is on 13 of june.

As we speak they think I would accept the fact and do nothing about it but in the meantime I throwed at them silently National Work Inspection cause I know that after the accident last year neither police or the NWI was called (by law it's required to notify either of them) and I know that they will be facing a huge fine because of that. They just messed with the wrong motherfucker

On topic: here is me and soon to be my fiance

204541_447631555291474_583648391_o.jpg10295722_644845995570028_5461769207829636078_n.jpg
    Last edited by TheFunnyOne; 05-21-2014 at 02:37 PM.

TheEconomist's Avatar Lord of Economics

Legal troubles. I feel you bro. I get those all the time. Fuck people. Best of luck to you and I hope it gets better.

I'll refrain from marriage jokes

Rest In Peace, Old Friend.

Well fiance ---------------------------*few more light years*-------------------------------> getting married

Tell your fiance she has my pity.

- - - Updated - - -

Tell your fiance she has my pity.