View Poll Results: What is your favorite SC or BW quote?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • We require additional pylons: Protoss Advisor

29 32.95%
  • You called down the thunder...: Ghost

13 14.77%
  • This is not Warcraft in space!...: Artanis

13 14.77%
  • Doesn't take a telepath to know...: Sarah Kerrigan

7 7.95%
  • Other (specify)

26 29.55%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Most memorable SC quote

Post Most memorable SC quote

So the poll title explains all. Vote for the most original, comical or long-remembered SC quote from the options or post one; and why

-----------------------------------------------------------------

In my opinion, my favorite quote was the Corsair's:

"It is a good day to die."

Pretty simple and copied from WC but, it fits with the Corsair's voice XD

Default Re: Most memorable SC quote

It should be: "You must construct additional Pylons" - clearly, it's not very memorable to you. :|

I like to keep it simple:

"Somebody called for an exterminator?"

Post Re: Most memorable SC quote

Quote Originally Posted by GRUNT View Post
    It should be: "You must construct additional Pylons" - clearly, it's not very memorable to you. :|
    Yeah, soz

It wasnt memorable for me, I found it quite....annoying
    Last edited by Arkalis; 04-17-2010 at 01:54 PM.

sssssssssss - ahh thats the stuff
    (marine on stimpack owning zerg)

Mine is not necessarily an actual unit quote...but it is my favorite line within the entire SC universe...so far.

Kerrigan speaking to DuGalle in the final zerg brood war mission:

"I don't think so, Admiral. You see, at this point... I'm pretty much the
    Queen Bitch of the Universe. And not all of your little soldiers or space
    ships will stand in my way again."

I can still remember laughing my ass off the first time I heard that line.

"This is no WarCraft in space. It's much more sophisticated."

Then again, I'm a little biased, aren't I?

DenzoX6's Avatar Junior Member

"You require additional pylons" was very annoying, but most memorable for me

Pandonetho's Avatar SC:L Addict

For me, the most memorable quotes would be (too many to just choose one).

"You speak of knowledge Judicator, you speak of Experience. I have journied through the darkness between the most distant stars. I have beheld the births of negative suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities. Unto my experience Aldaris, all that you have built here on Aiur, is but a fleeting dream. A dream from which your precious conclave, shall awake, finding themselves drowned in a greater nightmare." - Zeratul

"The name's Jim Raynor pal, and I won't be talked down to by anybody. Not even a Protoss." - James Raynor

"Amusing. Tassadar, your taste in companions grows ever more explicable. Executor, prepare to take Tassadar into custody." - Aldaris

"Poor Johnny" - UED Marine

"It may not happen tomorrow darlin, it may not even happen with an army behind my back. But rest assured, I'm the man who's going to kill you someday... I'll be seeing you." - James Raynor

"Then that shall be your epitaph." - Kerrigan

"We represent not one of your rag tag peasant militias, but the combined might of the United Earth Directorate." - Alexei Stukov

"I don't care where you're from son, no one pushes around the Terran Dominion on my watch. All units, fire at will!" - Edmund Duke

"I came here... to activate the one hope we have of defeating them! And you killed me for it... Duran is your enemy Gerard. I suspect, that he may be infested as well. Use the Disruptor Gerard... finish our operation, let my death have at least some meaning!...." - Stukov's Death Speech

"All units prepare for retaliation! Kerrigan caught us with our pants down but it's time to start givin some back!" - Marine

"You're never gonna leave this place alive, bitch" - Marine (before death)

"Oh ho ho man... how the hell are we gonna get by all them Zerglings?" - UED Marine

"Sir, it looks like this corridor has been lined with defensive auto-guns. If we can lure the Zerg in here, they'll be cut to shreds!" - UED Marine

"Wax em boys!" - Marine

"Sir... we may have a HUGE infestation problem." - UED Marine

"Sir, these sunken colonies aren't being affected by anything we hit em with... I bet there's one'a those cerebrate critters pumpin em full of energy nearby." - UED Marine
    "Sir, this cerebrates been whacked, we shouldn't have any more trouble with those sunken colonies." - UED Marine

"Sir, we've just had a whole cargo ship full of whoop ass dumped on us. We ran into a new strain of Ultralisk, and it took a lot of pepper to bring it down. To top it all off, our recon squad reports that the critter's been reincarnated by a nearby cerebrate, and it's on its way back for more!" - UED Marine
    "Sir, we've 86'd this cerebrate. We shouldn't run into any smacked up Ultralisks anytime soon." UED Marine

"Congratulations Kerrigan, you've beaten me again. Just remember that... I'll be out there, waiting for you to slip up... because sooner or later, you'll make a mistake, and when you do..." - Arcturus Mengsk

Gradius's Avatar Administrator

"Arrest me? Aiur burns at the touch of the Zerg, and you travel all this way to arrest me?" - Tassadar

"My children, the hour of our victory is at hand. For upon this world of Aiur shall we incorporate the strongest known species into our fold. Then shall we be the greatest of creation's children. We shall be... Perfect. " - The Overmind

"She lies! She is infested to the core!" - Aldaris

"General Duke, I am Tassadar, and you are well known to me. Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man." - Tassadar

"You speak of knowledge Judicator, you speak of Experience. I have journied through the darkness between the most distant stars. I have beheld the births of negative suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities. Unto my experience Aldaris, all that you have built here on Aiur, is but a fleeting dream. A dream from which your precious conclave, shall awake, finding themselves drowned in a greater nightmare." - Zeratul

"I don't care where you're from son, no one pushes around the Terran Dominion on my watch. All units, fire at will!" - Edmund Duke

"We sought to punish you, while it was we who were in error. You represent what is greatest in us all, and all our hopes go with you. En Tarro Adun, brave sons of Aiur!" - Aldaris

"Once again I stand atop the broken bodies of my enemies... Victorious but not unscarred. The Earth-borne Directorate has been destroyed. And the Overmind lies dead and trampled beneath the ashes of Char. As for my unlikely allies, I think that I shall allow them a reprieve. For in time I will seek to test their resolve, and their strengths. - They will all be mine in the end, for I am the Queen of Blades." - Kerrigan

"I'll see you dead for this, Kerrigan! For Fenix, and all the others who got caught between you and your mad quest for power!" - Jim Raynor