Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667

Thread: The Protoss Players Thread

Default Re: The Protoss Players Thread

Oh, no he didn't use it to scout, he plopped it down and started making marines. And not in that little hang area off to the side, right on the bottom edge in clear sight of the nexus.

BTW, mind if I add you as a friend? Wouldn't mind playing you sometime. "DrakeyC, 929".
    SC2 handle - "DrakeyC, code 929"

I ARE A PROPHET! I've predicted three major aspects of SC2 correct, more or less.

June 2007 - I predicted the Protoss campaign would give you new tech as you conducted diplomacy among tribes.

Hidden Content:
    July 18th 2010 - I predicted Raynor would broadcast information of Mengsk's actions on Tarsonis to discredit him and incite rebellion.

Hidden Content:
    June 16th 2010 I predicted the Voice in the Darkness was the commanding force behind the Hybrids. I'm calling it half-right.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Clawfang View Post
    Oh, no he didn't use it to scout, he plopped it down and started making marines. And not in that little hang area off to the side, right on the bottom edge in clear sight of the nexus.

BTW, mind if I add you as a friend? Wouldn't mind playing you sometime. "DrakeyC, 929".
    LOL. Maybe he hopes you'll panic and mess up your build. Well I see you're on the American server. Unfortunately I'm on the European server. Sad that the only way to play cross server is the PTR i believe. But i can't confirm that.

http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/263528/1/JHammer/

For people of the opinion "I completely will never pay for anything" but still wanting to watch GSL VODs....PM me. (Hint: Sharing is caring)

If you're making an account just to PM me.....don't waste your time.

delete 1-0ch
    Last edited by MasterKush; 03-24-2013 at 02:02 AM.

Reviving thread for some 2v2 replays, won one and lost one. Am currently silver, seems right for my skill level.

The Protoss-allied one, went immortals since I saw PT enemy and figured lots of armor, later went colossi for obvious reasons. Had a lot of gas late game, so plopped down a templar archives for some archons.

The Zerg-allied one, went for mass stalkers to handle enemy air, later tried chargelots but too late to make a difference.

2v2 Z.SC2Replay
    2v2 P.SC2Replay
    SC2 handle - "DrakeyC, code 929"

I ARE A PROPHET! I've predicted three major aspects of SC2 correct, more or less.

June 2007 - I predicted the Protoss campaign would give you new tech as you conducted diplomacy among tribes.

Hidden Content:
    July 18th 2010 - I predicted Raynor would broadcast information of Mengsk's actions on Tarsonis to discredit him and incite rebellion.

Hidden Content:
    June 16th 2010 I predicted the Voice in the Darkness was the commanding force behind the Hybrids. I'm calling it half-right.