Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zealot Charge bug

Default Zealot Charge bug

Default Re: Zealot Charge bug

Obviously the winner of the last Aiur cross country.

Back with all gun's blazing.

Did you know that Zealots could sometimes bug in BroodWar and start walking with that speed, like that they have charge, but in SC1. I lol'd when I saw that. Because of that scene in SC BW, this isn't anything new to me.
    "Living for the Swarm!"

very minor bug, cool to see anyway.

awsome game btw.
    I am an enthusiast of good strategy games, sc2Esports and rollplay, although i dont really play anything atm.
    I work an internship at a government agency this fall, and have a good time at it.
    I'm being more social, active and honest lately. in all forums.

Hi.

That game was a pretty crazy one.

It gives me the impression, that teching is not worth as much as it used to be. Maybe because they lowered all the armor bonusses of the high-tech units, so they're much weaker to low-tier units.

EMP is the strongest anti-spellcaster ability in the game. I'm not sure it's ok for it to remove all energy in such a big radius, not to mention that it will remove all shields from Immortals, rendering them very weak. The AoE looks pretty big.

Dale's Avatar Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Norfindel View Post
    It gives me the impression, that teching is not worth as much as it used to be. Maybe because they lowered all the armor bonusses of the high-tech units, so they're much weaker to low-tier units.
    I disagree. I think it was just because the protoss had inferior micro.
    If you see part 3 of that game, the 'toss actually wins because he
    pushes with tier 3 units while the terran only had tier 2.

But the Mothership and Carrier have only 2 Armor now. The Carrier used to have 4 in BW. That's half the Armor.
    Marines used to do only 2 dmg to Carriers before. Now they get 4 dmg, it's twice as effective.

But the Mothership and Carrier have only 2 Armor now. The Carrier used to have 4 in BW. That's half the Armor.
    Marines used to do only 2 dmg to Carriers before. Now they get 4 dmg, it's twice as effective.
    Yes, but now Bigger units do a lot more damage to a smaller ones since there is no damage reduction. But still, Carrier's armor is lowered which is good thing. That means you can fight with Marines vs. Carrier, well few Carriers.
    "Living for the Swarm!"

Quote Originally Posted by RamiZ View Post
    Yes, but now Bigger units do a lot more damage to a smaller ones since there is no damage reduction. But still, Carrier's armor is lowered which is good thing. That means you can fight with Marines vs. Carrier, well few Carriers.
    The Carrier didn't have any damage reduction, it had a Normal attack, not Explosive. But it now has is a higher attack power. Still don't like the idea of the unit being easier to bring down by low-tiered units, it costs a bunch of resources.

The Battlecruiser didn't lose any armor, got a higher attack, extra HP, and costs the same than in BW.

Zigurd's Avatar Junior Member

But it now has is a higher attack power.
    What do you mean by that ? The interceptors deal more damage or what exactly ?