Thread: European Beta Players

Default European Beta Players

Dunno if you're on the EU realms ChaosSmurf and others, but make a post in this thread: http://forums.battle.net/thread.html...647&sid=5010#6 so we can have a few games.

Default Re: European Beta Players

http://sclegacy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2587 ?
    I'm not sure I want to play with random people from SC2GDF^^ Although I don't know most people from SC:L any better, it's somehow reassuring to know where they're comming from

Klifer's Avatar Junior Member

oh man!
    shame i noticed this thread just now.... (yeah i know :P)

i could find some more You guys to form a bigger group, in the last patch i was diamond ^^ (hell if i know how, i just got lucky!.. but i even had a few wins there :P) but with me 2v2 partner we where in platinum shame the kolectors edition will coz 400 zł in poland ... ill need to take a credit for it

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

just clik in it to make it bigger ^^ (yeah im a show off )
    Last edited by Klifer; 06-26-2010 at 02:37 AM.

spychi's Avatar SC:L Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Klifer View Post
    oh man!
    shame i noticed this thread just now.... (yeah i know :P)

i could find some more You guys to form a bigger group, in the last patch i was diamond ^^ (hell if i know how, i just got lucky!.. but i even had a few wins there :P) but with me 2v2 partner we where in platinum shame the kolectors edition will coz 400 zł in poland ... ill need to take a credit for it

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

just clik in it to make it bigger ^^ (yeah im a show off )
    dude seriously don't even consider buying the game in Poland, that is a huge waste of money
    the localization sounds crappy and i can guarantee that the overall voice actors are not choosen wisely

btw don't show your email or real name and surname
    either you will get spammed, stalked or scammed
    Edit: you just got stalked
    Last edited by spychi; 06-26-2010 at 03:11 AM.

Mass Effect Universe Fan, I support Mass Effect 2 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for Game of the year award! ME2 still is being the best rated game this year! Keep it up

Klifer's Avatar Junior Member

well u can just see my name, and thare are meany ppl with that name here :P so i dont care that much, but yeah the voice actoer arent choseen well for the polish versions.. mainly coz of the retardness of the company who was owning the market for almost all this time. as of right now there is no official distributor for poland, and the cos of 400 zl is for an english version of the game. (maybe thats why the cos is so high, coz its being shiped here from england... dunno

spychi's Avatar SC:L Addict

I calculated the price few months ago and it was much much better idea to buy the game there as zloty was powerful, now it's diffrent yet you should save 10% or even more on the CEdition
    maybe zloty will go up again, dunno cause if I will buy the game than I will get it from England, no way I am going to suffer because of the polish voice actors
    and yeah I know that they don't have a publisher here in poland yet

Mass Effect Universe Fan, I support Mass Effect 2 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for Game of the year award! ME2 still is being the best rated game this year! Keep it up