Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [Stream] The Legacy Observer

Default [Stream] The Legacy Observer

The stream can be viewed here: http://sclegacy.com/feature/3-events...egacy-observer

Schedule (Central Standard time, currently GMT -5):
    Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri - 7:00pm to 8:00pm - KDraconis
    Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri - 9:00pm to 1:00am - Gifted
    Theme Listing:
    1 - Commentary Gameplay: Normal night where player talks to people off and on as they play.
    2 - Musical Gameplay: Replace commentary with music, to try and increase gameplay.
    3 - Commentary Night: Try to examine gameplays and identify ways to improve gameplay.
    4 - Training Night: Take a person's replays and, as a public service, try to find ways to improve their playstyle as a theme.
    5 - Shenanigans Night: Play other games or do things other than SC2 to avoid burnout.
    6 - Community Night: If the channel gets 30 viewers consistently, then community nights will open up for fun.
    Last edited by KDraconis; 11-26-2010 at 06:50 PM.

Default Re: Legacy Observer [Gifted]

Update: Gifted has indeed received his key and will be providing video and commentary for your viewing pleasure.
    Please be aware of the SC:L Posting Rules and Guidelines.

If I were you, I'd look at these links. You might even follow or like them or something...

StarCraft: Legacy: Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter - Subscribe to our Youtube channel
    Legacy Observer: Watch live on Twitch.tv - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter - Subscribe to Youtube Channel

Hey guys join this one. Its awesome...
    Waiting...

The damned will return...

Well, that was about 9 hours straight of livecasting between us all. Enjoy!

If I were you, I'd look at these links. You might even follow or like them or something...

StarCraft: Legacy: Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter - Subscribe to our Youtube channel
    Legacy Observer: Watch live on Twitch.tv - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter - Subscribe to Youtube Channel

Crota's Avatar Junior Member

Great job Gifted. Glad to get another SCL up on the beta. Now lets own the ladders!

There will be a public QA in 5 minutes.

www.livestream.com/sclgifted

Transmission in 5 minutes.

LoA & Gifted (with voice)

gogo!

<3

~LoA
    Follow me on Twitter!
    Beloved.

So, I've had to clean up some of our memory as we were reaching the limits quite quickly for the second time now (over 80 hours of footage it seems, *cheers*)

Anywho, if anyone who follows the stream would like to see a replay/commentary of a particular map, please reply here (for past ones or current ones) so that we can get them queued for examination/commentary.

For people who are nice enough to go through the replays.. could you point out or link the ones you feel worked out great?

UPDATE: Gifted is planning to commentate tonight around 6-7pm pst, Flexibility understood as I have a friend over tonight looking at the game.