Thread: Thievery Campaign - Wc3!

Default Thievery Campaign - Wc3!

So since we are waiting for beta, I figured id post my friends single player campaign for war3, if you guys want to check it out and give it a try that would be great!

Download Link
    Thievery Campaign
    Parts 1 - 5

Thievery follows the adventures of Rahkan, a famous Satyr thief. When Rahkan stumbles across a big score, his greed may pull him down a path he could not forsee.

Thievery is a campaign focusing more on stealth than combat. Sneak around enemies, solve puzzles, fight bosses, assassinate weak enemies, and collect gold and items. You will find it is somewhat akin to Zelda games.

The campaign is difficult so you want to make sure to save your game here and there. Keep in mind that Rahkan is very weak and can die very quickly. Look before you leap.

Be sure to post your comments, we love to get feedback and you can ask me if you get stuck but it might be better to comment @ hiveworkshop

Also for the record, this is only parts 1-5 - more levels are planned! So if you like it thats something to look forward too

I might be doing a "lets play" of this campaign after its been out for a week or so !
    Last edited by Islandsnake; 02-14-2010 at 08:16 PM.
    "No matter what side of the argument you are on, you always find people on your side that you wish were on the other."
    Be sure to check out the best #$*&#$ video game show ever Epileptic Gaming and the lastest episode on youtube NOW IN HD
    - Oh its a egg I wonder whats inside! =)

Default Re: Thievery Campaign - Wc3!

i need to patch the game for play this campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by SpikeVorador View Post
    i need to patch the game for play this campaign?
    He says it "should" work.

I guess thinking about it now, there might not be any issues - but if possible you should try to patch at least imo!

Unless you were referring to needing a custom exe or something - then no its just a standard campaign throw the file into your campaign folder and have fun!
    "No matter what side of the argument you are on, you always find people on your side that you wish were on the other."
    Be sure to check out the best #$*&#$ video game show ever Epileptic Gaming and the lastest episode on youtube NOW IN HD

Quote Originally Posted by Islandsnake View Post
    He says it "should" work.

I guess thinking about it now, there might not be any issues - but if possible you should try to patch at least imo!

Unless you were referring to needing a custom exe or something - then no its just a standard campaign throw the file into your campaign folder and have fun!

all right! i will test it tonight =P

Ah, fond memories of Thief: Deadly Shadows... Too bad my laptop had to commit suicide...
    Aaand sold.

Be it through hallowed grounds or lands of sorrow
    The Forger's wake is bereft and fallow

Is the residuum worth the cost of destruction and maiming;
    Or is the shaping a culling and exercise in taming?

The road's goal is the Origin of Being
    But be wary through what thickets it winds.

Quote Originally Posted by Visions of Khas View Post
    Ah, fond memories of Thief: Deadly Shadows... Too bad my laptop had to commit suicide...

<3 that game Its one my all time favs ;d