Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 121 to 130 of 130

Thread: new screenshots

  1. #121

    Default Re: new screenshots

    The Siege Tank firing right into the Ultralisk's chest is pretty awesome.


    X

  2. #122

    Default Re: new screenshots

    Quote Originally Posted by XSOLDIER View Post
    The Siege Tank firing right into the Ultralisk's chest is pretty awesome.
    Yeah that is cool, but something bothers me, everything on that pic is new, Mutas, Ultras but Spawning Pool is the same old Smile in the ground :/
    "Living for the Swarm!"

  3. #123

    Default Re: new screenshots






    from korea...small...

  4. #124

    Default Re: new screenshots

    I could be mistaken scorpio but I believe we've seen those already. BUT if not, then good find.
    MAGIKARP USE A SPLASH ATTACK!

  5. #125

    Default Re: new screenshots

    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowToeSocks View Post
    I could be mistaken scorpio but I believe we've seen those already. BUT if not, then good find.
    Pretty sure those are new...or at least the 2nd one is. Note the new (and beautiful looking) Infestor, which up until now has only surfaced in one other known screenshot.
    Last edited by Blazur; 06-17-2009 at 10:57 AM.

  6. #126

    Default Re: new screenshots

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazur View Post
    Until now that new design has only surfaced in one known screenshot.
    I dont think so... Im so sure Ive already seen those.


    EDIT
    The first image that scorpio put up is on the first page of this thread, though shows more off. and Im certain ive seen the second one already
    Last edited by RainbowToeSocks; 06-17-2009 at 11:00 AM.
    MAGIKARP USE A SPLASH ATTACK!

  7. #127

    Default Re: new screenshots

    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowToeSocks View Post
    I dont think so... Im so sure Ive already seen those.


    EDIT
    The first image that scorpio put up is on the first page of this thread, though shows more off. and Im certain ive seen the second one already
    If it existed previously it would be here: http://sc2pod.com/gallery/screenshots/

    The first one has already been shown, but I'm certain that 2nd one is new. Seeing the new Infestor is big enough of a deal that it would be made memorable.

  8. #128

    Default Re: new screenshots

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazur View Post
    If it existed previously it would be here: http://sc2pod.com/gallery/screenshots/

    The first one has already been shown, but I'm certain that 2nd one is new. Seeing the new Infestor is big enough of a deal that it would be made memorable.
    But thats how i remember that picture, seeing the infestor straight on and then seeing it at an angle

    ugh this is going to bother me
    MAGIKARP USE A SPLASH ATTACK!

  9. #129

    Default Re: new screenshots

    game.meca, from the same date. so I added this title

  10. #130

    Default Re: new screenshots

    Bah you got my all riled up for no reason.

Similar Threads

  1. GameMeca StarCraft II Screenshots
    By Gradius in forum StarCraft II Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-23-2009, 03:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •