Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: new screenshots

Default new screenshots

wow..small...

http://starcraft.incgamers.com/galle...php?photo=2519

and xxl...thanks "Perfecttear"

Last edited by scorpio19; 05-23-2009 at 04:08 PM.

Default Re: new screenshot

o dayuuuuuuum! those screenies are beautiful! ultralisks in the second pic look sweeeeeeeet! really really like the first pic rofl, so nicely done.

WoW JUST WOW! Look at all those Zerg units they are looking GREAT! And Brood Lords arent that Bad looking (God i hate that name...), Love Hydra, Baneling, Corruptors! Awsomeness!
    Can anyone tell what are Pink Bubble-looking things on Third pic, it looks like some sort of cocoons :/ and on that pic anyone noticed that Workers are like covered with Dark Swarm? Must be Razor Swarm. Zergs are much Darker, I like it!
    Last edited by RamiZ; 05-23-2009 at 09:20 AM.
    "Living for the Swarm!"

Pandonetho's Avatar SC:L Addict

My personal opinions.

Brood Lord - ugly as shit
    Corrupter - Preferred the old version, new one I can still live with
    Ultralisk - I got mixed feelings, but I'm leaning towards loving it
    Are those giant pink things new art for the Creep Tumor or what? If so, decent, better than the old Creep Tumor for sure
    Terran - look non-changed
    Lair - Thumbs up looks good
    Protoss - I don't know, on one hand they look great because they look very visually distinct and unique from the rest in how their buildings are placed (it doesn't blend into the ground like how Zerg creep blends with the ground [I still think their other buildings need to par up with the new Spawning Pool] and the Terrans who naturally look like their buildings are built on the Terrain. The Protoss buildings are just kinda... there. Not sure how much I like that. Their units are looking great though.
    Hydralisk - Thumbs up looks good

That screen of the Battlecruiser is beautiful.

Cafeagles's Avatar Junior Member

The pink blobs are spore crawlers being morphed

Itty bitty screenshots!

But I'll take what I can get! Thanks for the heads-up!

I like that Brood Lords don't quite compare in scale to BCs and Carriers. I definitely think that design-wise, it's neat to differentiate Zerg from other armies by having fewer units that look like a centerpiece for the army.

I'm also wondering what's up with the pink gooey-looking things in that second screeny. New Zerg building construction animations?

Also, the Hydralisk den and the Roach warren seem to be facing in different directions than usual :P.

I do still miss the old Ultra's scythes being bone-coloured as opposed to being the same as the carapace, though :S.

areese87's Avatar Junior Member

The Brood Lord...eh... It looks like rather pathetic, and very unorganic. I mean, it's like a giant scourge. This is supposed to be the powerhouse, and it's smaller than a banshee. The Swarm Guardian at least had serious bulk to it- balls, if you will. I very much hope for a redesign.

Everything else, however, looks fantastic. The new Corruptors look better than I thought they would and the Ultras are still great.
    Itís a shame that there is no hell for Falwell to go to, and itís extraordinary that not even such a scandalous career is enough to shake our dumb addiction to the ďfaith-based.Ē[/SIZE]

Pandonetho's Avatar SC:L Addict

If that pink stuff is a new morphing animation I'll be disappointed. The old one was beautiful IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandonetho View Post
    If that pink stuff is a new morphing animation I'll be disappointed. The old one was beautiful IMO.
    It's only pink because the players color was pink.

Edit one more pic :
    Last edited by Perfecttear; 05-23-2009 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Perfecttear View Post
    It's only pink because the players color was pink.

Edit one more pic :
    Actually that pic is part of the 4th pic...
    "Living for the Swarm!"