Page 53 of 188 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 1871

Thread: StarCraft II Artwork Thread

  1. #521

    Default Re: StarCraft II Artwork Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RamiZ View Post
    Saw it over month ago or so. I like it, but it looks like power ranger on steroids.
    A...a Power Ranger?
    Are you serious?


  2. #522

    Default Re: StarCraft II Artwork Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ManjiSanji View Post
    A...a Power Ranger?
    Are you serious?

    Yeah! Look at his feet. Like a power ranger uniform. Or w/e xD
    "Living for the Swarm!"

  3. #523

    Default Re: StarCraft II Artwork Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RamiZ View Post
    Yeah! Look at his feet. Like a power ranger uniform. Or w/e xD
    Erm... have you seen what the Power Rangers' uniform looks like? They typically wear rubber boots. If anything, the Reaper's footwear look more like they were stolen from Master Chief. Or maybe just Simmons'.
    Last edited by mr. peasant; 12-19-2009 at 11:49 AM.

  4. #524

    Default Re: StarCraft II Artwork Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by mr. peasant View Post
    Erm... have you seen what the Power Rangers' uniform looks like? They typically wear rubber boots. If anything, the Reaper's footwear look more like they were stolen from Master Chief. Or maybe just Simmons'.
    No I have no idea what Power Ranger's uniform looks like....
    "Living for the Swarm!"

  5. #525

    Default Re: StarCraft II Artwork Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by mr. peasant View Post
    Erm... have you seen what the Power Rangers' uniform ooks like?
    Last edited by ArcherofAiur; 12-20-2009 at 12:46 PM.

  6. #526

    Default Re: StarCraft II Artwork Thread

    The cobra commander is breathing his own penis???????
    Waiting...

    The damned will return...

  7. #527

    Default Re: StarCraft II Artwork Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RamiZ View Post
    No I have no idea what Power Ranger's uniform looks like....
    I don't understand then. Why did you call it a Power Ranger on steroids if you don't know what a Power Ranger looks like?

  8. #528

    Default Re: StarCraft II Artwork Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kacaier View Post
    I don't understand then. Why did you call it a Power Ranger on steroids if you don't know what a Power Ranger looks like?
    The failure to understand sarcasm -- for both of you -- is quite amusing.

  9. #529

    Default Re: StarCraft II Artwork Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Muspelli View Post
    The failure to understand sarcasm -- for both of you -- is quite amusing.
    Please don't provoke. I didn't understand the context. It would have been easier just to tell me it was sarcasm. Your condescending response was wholly unwarranted.

  10. #530

    Default Re: StarCraft II Artwork Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Muspelli View Post
    The failure to understand sarcasm -- for both of you -- is quite amusing.
    Well, considering you can't type one's tone of voice, coupled with the weirdos you can get online, it can be hard to tell at times. Your comment wasn't absurd enough to be immediately obvious (i.e. it's actually conceivable that there are people out there who would actually think as such).

Similar Threads

  1. Newbie Thread [Introduce Yourself]
    By Gradius in forum Off-Topic Lounge
    Replies: 665
    Last Post: 12-06-2018, 01:46 AM
  2. New Thread Icons
    By Edfishy in forum Site Issues / Feedback
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 05:26 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •