Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LadyAdministrator (claims to be Admin) is pushing an anitvirus site via PMs

Default Re: LadyAdministrator (claims to be Admin) is pushing an anitvirus site via PMs

What's funny is, we're typically very fast and this type of thing happens about 4-5 times a week (unfortunately). The less you realize this happens, the more it means that we as a team and doing our job

*happy dance*
    Please be aware of the SC:L Posting Rules and Guidelines.

If I were you, I'd look at these links. You might even follow or like them or something...

StarCraft: Legacy: Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter - Subscribe to our Youtube channel
    Legacy Observer: Watch live on Twitch.tv - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter - Subscribe to Youtube Channel

Default Re: LadyAdministrator (claims to be Admin) is pushing an anitvirus site via PMs

Quote Originally Posted by Gifted View Post
    What's funny is, we're typically very fast and this type of thing happens about 4-5 times a week (unfortunately). The less you realize this happens, the more it means that we as a team and doing our job

*happy dance*
    Suppose it's also evidence your coders are stupid in need of improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazur View Post
    Suppose it's also evidence your coders are stupid in need of improvement.
    More coders to share the burden would be helpful. Sadly, we have few who have stepped up to the plate.

~LoA
    Follow me on Twitter!
    Beloved.

Quote Originally Posted by LordofAscension View Post
    More coders to share the burden would be helpful. Sadly, we have few who have stepped up to the plate.
    Don't mind me, I'm just taking a friendly dig in retaliation of a previous request.

p.s. But in all seriousness, have you considered paying your coders?

I think more people would offer their services to you, if you would give them beta keys as a reward ;P

Gradius's Avatar Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Blazur View Post
    p.s. But in all seriousness, have you considered paying your coders?
    Would that...work? :0

Quote Originally Posted by Zabimaru View Post
    No one PM's me... not even spamers.
    Hey! I do PM you! well, at least we both didn't get bothered by this SPAM-BOT.

Quote Originally Posted by Perfecttear View Post
    I think more people would offer their services to you, if you would give them beta keys as a reward ;P
    yeah... as if Beta keys grew up in trees.

Quote Originally Posted by Josue View Post
    Hey! I do PM you! well, at least we both didn't get bothered by this SPAM-BOT.

yeah... as if Beta keys grew up in trees.
    Wish they would, sniff - i haven't got one

Quote Originally Posted by Perfecttear View Post
    Wish they would, sniff - i haven't got one
    As do I... *Sigh*

robots breaking through vB's anti-bot system has nothing to do with a lack of coders.
    here's to the crazy ones..