Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LadyAdministrator (claims to be Admin) is pushing an anitvirus site via PMs

Sarov's Avatar The Enforcer

Default Re: LadyAdministrator (claims to be Admin) is pushing an anitvirus site via PMs

Quote Originally Posted by Zabimaru View Post
    That's because we contuined the conversation over on msn. :P It's been a while anyway- I'll nag you again next time I see you on.
    Alright.

Although since I'm usually at the library from Monday to Friday and I use the web version of MSN that you can use if you go on the Hotmail website, I can't reply to messages if you're on "Appear Offline".

On the topic of "LadyAdministrator", you probably didn't get one because it was random and the account was banned very quickly (from what I know at least).

spychi's Avatar SC:L Addict

Default Re: LadyAdministrator (claims to be Admin) is pushing an anitvirus site via PMs

Quote Originally Posted by ParticleBeam View Post
    From which series is this gif?
    I support that
    that is freaking hilarious

Mass Effect Universe Fan, I support Mass Effect 2 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for Game of the year award! ME2 still is being the best rated game this year! Keep it up

I got one of these too.

Of course, the fact that it said "Banned" kind of gave it away.

Oh great, though it was only me who recieved it.

I knew it was a fake and came just to see if something was done about. Good job Gifted.

Wow, you banned it so fast I though it was a joke: (Banned) sending me a message?

The completely unknown name of LadyAdministrator + "banned" and "junior member" titles were dead giveaways.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyAdministrator
    Dear, BugBall;PurpleSheep;PhanttoM;Sarov;c0nnick!

A virus alert was noticed on your computer.
    We highly recommend you to check your computer and perform online virus check at our site immediately: **link removed**
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Sincerely, Forum Administration sclegacy.com.
    Starcraft universe fan: Singleplayer and novels

Skimmed it, only read Administrator, look at the msg and was like... wtf? How can you tell? o.O Looked at the name fully, became incredibly suspicious. Looked at the red lettering under the name, "pff"

Yeah, I think she lasted about 4 minutes. I watched it's activity after I dropped Mr. Banhammer on her and noticed her activity was "Sending message to [Insert name here] And every time I was hitting refresh, it was a new name. After her initial batch, it was a constant flow of "you can't do that, you are banned" messages.

To answer where the "banned" image is from.. I don't know the movie. I have a collection of about 10-15 images I used in my old forum I used to work on and found them hilarious. It just fit
    Please be aware of the SC:L Posting Rules and Guidelines.

If I were you, I'd look at these links. You might even follow or like them or something...

StarCraft: Legacy: Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter - Subscribe to our Youtube channel
    Legacy Observer: Watch live on Twitch.tv - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter - Subscribe to Youtube Channel

That is to dispense some incriminate justice Gifted

I got one too, but I figured out pretty quick not to click it without checking.

I got one of these as well in my PM box, but she was already banned by the time I got it.

So thanks to the mods/administrators of this site you are awesome for responding so quickly to this.