Thread: Q: Member's Ranking

Question Q: Member's Ranking

Just a question (hope it is the right forum):

How do you pass from member ranks? I know there is Junior Member, Member, Senior Member and SC:L Addict for Demo. But what do you require to pass? I magine it is the number of posts but how many?

Default Re: Q: Member's Ranking

Quote Originally Posted by Arkalis View Post
    Just a question (hope it is the right forum):

How do you pass from member ranks? I know there is Junior Member, Member, Senior Member and SC:L Addict for Demo. But what do you require to pass? I imagine it is the number of posts but how many?
    Actually, to achieve such a legendary status, one must slay a Moorwen with a handmade blade, after bathing in the blood of 68 virgin kittens to purify one's soul.

It's the post count. It used to be easy to get senior member status, but they changed the numbers to reflect a bit more truth in the matter. Speaking of senior member status, I just realized that this month is my first membership anniversary of the blizzforums/SC:L thing.

I actually asked Gradius about this... He told me he doesn't know... lol...

Apparently they are going to be reworking that at some point in the future...

My only problem with this is that I was a senior member, now I am only a member... Obviously something changed :P

Quote Originally Posted by n00bonicPlague View Post
    It's the post count. It used to be easy to get senior member status, but they changed the numbers to reflect a bit more truth in the matter. Speaking of senior member status, I just realized that this month is my first membership anniversary of the blizzforums/SC:L thing.
    To Noob:

Actually its not the post count...

This is why its not post count, look at the post count, then look at my post count...

http://sclegacy.com/forums/member.php?u=60
    Last edited by Santrega; 01-05-2010 at 06:35 PM.
    http://sclegacy.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=23&dateline=124193888  6

Please stop the spread of Mass Effect!!!

Actually, to achieve such a legendary status, one must slay a Moorwen with a handmade blade, after bathing in the blood of 68 virgin kittens to purify one's soul.
    Okay, I'v got the kitten bit down, as well as the handmade blade.. now all I need to do is find a Moorwen to slay...

And it dosn't seem to be post count, unless posts from BF confused everything.

Back with all gun's blazing.

It used to be the post count, because a few days after this site was established and I requested to have my post count restored, the restoring of my posts brought me from junior status to senior status in a heartbeat. They recently changed the system, which (if I'm right) messed up how the BF posts were read. Then again, perhaps the length of time you are a member effects it as well.

Speaking of all this, I think that more user info should be available up front in the forums. Things like post count, membership time, and a rep system tell a lot about a user. IIRC the staff is working on such features. I just hope they get here before SC2 comes out.

Thanks guys; that answers my question.

Any specific post counts?

Is there a staff only rep system then?
    "Wait.....no Gzhee-Gzhee.....?.....whu......Why no Ghzhee-Gzhee?!?!?!?!"

RIP - Leslie Nielsen

Quote Originally Posted by Caliban113 View Post
    Is there a staff only rep system then?
    Not yet - but that's a decent idea. We're still working on a major project but the forum improvements are next on the list.

~LoA
    Follow me on Twitter!
    Beloved.