Thread: Wider, you say?

Exclamation Wider, you say?

I am aware the forums are a bit squished.

It's being looked into as to the best method to accomplish expanding the forums at least enough to remove some of the claustrophobia.

For now, please make do. I would appreciate if you would alert me to any issues unrelated to the width of the forums though.

Cheers.
    here's to the crazy ones..

Default Re: Wider, you say?

The new forums look great but is the centered text nesesary?

Its sort of confusing...

This may be related to the width issue so I apologize if it's redundant.

The way the layout currently works the poster name and info takes up space on top of the actual post. This means every post is a lot longer vertically.

Is it practical to set up the poster info/avvie etc. in a separate column to the left of the post so it runs in parallel? That would save some space and possibly allow for larger avvies as well.

My only other concern would be a lack of really clear differentiation between posts, but that could just be the fact that I'm used to the big boxes over on BlizzForums
    The Spider Brigade has disabled your radio gauge

Not trying to be a suck up or anything but I like it as is.
    people have invested enough time and effort to make this place good-looking as is.
    and not all of the members are saying that this width thing is problematic.
    so, try to make do...

~Xeo

It's much better, now. I'm loving the dark colors, too.
    - You've seen StarCraft: First Contact -

- Now, prepare for the Final Metamorphosis -

It's actually a bit too wide for me; sometimes I miss parts of words on the far right side
    StarCraft wiki; a complete and referenced database on the StarCraft game series, StarCraft II, Lore, Characters and Gameplay, and member of the StarCraft II Fansite Program.

"Do you hear them whispering from the stars? The galaxy will burn with their coming."