Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Easiest" and/or most disappointing game...

Default Re: "Easiest" and/or most disappointing game...

I'll simply state that I was greatly satisfied with MoO 3. 2 was incredible, but 3 was well in my mind.

It wasn't near the same spectrum as Star Control, which I personally can understand. Now that I think about it, I was slightly disappointed with the Harry Potter 5 game on the Wii (My wife asked for it for Christmas) But mostly because the controls were poorly implemented... the waving of the wand could be done better, which I suspect will happen in the next games.
    Please be aware of the SC:L Posting Rules and Guidelines.

If I were you, I'd look at these links. You might even follow or like them or something...

StarCraft: Legacy: Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter - Subscribe to our Youtube channel
    Legacy Observer: Watch live on Twitch.tv - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter - Subscribe to Youtube Channel

Just to piss of squid.

Mass effect

Actually, I'm serious about that, for both categories.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Blade View Post
    Zelda the wind waker was a great game plotwise, but yea graphics where childish. Still, I believe it won't fit in the harcore zelda graphics that where part of OoT and TP.
    Well it doesn't have to be super hardcore either. I'd take
    Hidden Content:

Way before:

Hidden Content:

huhhh... Just look at him! Could you really take this kid seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Freespace View Post
    You can replace "Star Control" with "Master of Orion", and it's the same story.
    I've never played the series, but I've definitely heard the same story. I don't think Accolade owns the Star Control name no more, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Gifted View Post
    I predict this thread will become rather disrespectful by page 2 or 3. Here's to hoping that I'm wrong. ^_^
    Hope so too. Hope we all can remember (like in your 'hardest game' thread) that comments made here (on the ease of a particular game) are relative, and are no reflection of anyone's skills. - Everybody has a game that they found more intuitive than other games they have played.....thats all this thread is about.

Oh yeah, here's another one for the ''easy' & 'disappointed' pile (but I have an excuse)

Diablo I - Now hear me out. I bought the D2 'Battle Chest' which came with a copy of the original Diablo. Played all of D2 and the expansion before ever even seeing it. (quite some time) When starting off, I accepted the fact that I would be going back in time where the UI was concerned, (seriously, you cant 'run'?) but the whole game was literally the size of maybe 3 big D2 Dungeons. (okay, maybe just short of one D2 'chapter') I'm like, 'OMG, it's over?' - Plus, my character had some 'stun' spell on his shield - With it, you could knock out Diablo in no time. Maybe. 'disappointed' is a bit harsh.....perhaps, 'surprised' is a better word.

Last edited by Caliban113; 11-23-2009 at 10:39 PM.
    "Wait.....no Gzhee-Gzhee.....?.....whu......Why no Ghzhee-Gzhee?!?!?!?!"

RIP - Leslie Nielsen

This will end on everyone playing random useless games.

Most Wii games are incredibly underwhelming and overly easy. Super Paper Mario is one such game that comes to mind.

Portal could be completed in the time it took to watch a movie.

spychi's Avatar SC:L Addict

Quote Originally Posted by newcomplex View Post
    Just to piss of squid.

Mass effect

Actually, I'm serious about that, for both categories.
    you gotta be freaking kidding me
    not that it was very hard, but not easy as well

Mass Effect Universe Fan, I support Mass Effect 2 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for Game of the year award! ME2 still is being the best rated game this year! Keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by spychi View Post
    you gotta be freaking kidding me
    not that it was very hard, but not easy as well
    No insults to skill intended but I can see his point. When Mass Effect was mentioned in another thread I actually tried it and beat it recently. While I enjoyed the game personally, I personally did not find a large challenge in it and never actually "died" (though I got hit with the open elevator bug multiple times and found myself saving at every elevator for that reason.)

No matter the case, I can see how someone could view it as "easy" but I would not personally say it was disappointing.
    Please be aware of the SC:L Posting Rules and Guidelines.

If I were you, I'd look at these links. You might even follow or like them or something...

StarCraft: Legacy: Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter - Subscribe to our Youtube channel
    Legacy Observer: Watch live on Twitch.tv - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter - Subscribe to Youtube Channel

Pandonetho's Avatar SC:L Addict

Elf Bowling for the DS. Most disappointing game ever.