Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: *BladesTournaments Announcements*

Default Re: *BladesTournaments Announcements*

why would things like bunker rush and cannon rush be banned for advanced players? advanced players are the ones who should be able to fight it off easier.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceDominator View Post
    hm... Interesting concept. The only way you'll get any really advanced players is if you started to put some prizes up for your winners... How many do you even have signed up?
    I have, It's just that I'm not telling the whole internet about it... YET

Quote Originally Posted by SuperKiller View Post
    why would things like bunker rush and cannon rush be banned for advanced players? advanced players are the ones who should be able to fight it off easier.
    I'm looking for a competitive gameplay, and bunker rushing/cannon rushes might just kill the game in less than 10 minutes.

UPDATE:

YOU MAY NOW ASK FOR YOUR BATTLE'S MAIL AND USE THE FORUM AS A COMMUNICATION DURING THE AFTER AND BEFORE MATCH
    Last edited by The_Blade; 11-23-2009 at 11:45 PM.

If you haven't received a mail back from me, resend your application.
    Last edited by The_Blade; 11-24-2009 at 09:56 PM.

How do we know who is paired up with who?

I will post it in the future, as the rounds start.

I sent my application but I'm still not that confortable in playing in advanced. I mean I'm clearly not a beginner but yeah I don't stand a chance against people like frozen_arbiter (if he joins). You should make 3 category next time.

Quote Originally Posted by sandwich_bird View Post
    I sent my application but I'm still not that confortable in playing in advanced. I mean I'm clearly not a beginner but yeah I don't stand a chance against people like frozen_arbiter (if he joins). You should make 3 category next time.
    Yea, but I need more local staff to boss around and several smaller prizes for that.

By the way I'm impresed by the amount of SC:L members that have signed in... (KillaKan and you ^^) Most of the contestants are just random people.
    The contest is still open so keep up advertising it with your friends and random people you suddenly meet.

Go SC:L!
    Me and sammich bird are gonna win. Both categories.

What do I do if I lost the starcraft stuff, but still have my legit cd key? >.< and can still play?

wow only the 2 of us? Maybe you could ask Gradius to make an annoucement or something. I was looking forward to be playing against people from here... Where are the others random players from anyways? Not tl.net I hope.

Sarov's Avatar The Enforcer

wow only the 2 of us? Maybe you could ask Gradius to make an annoucement or something. I was looking forward to be playing against people from here...
    I'd love to join, but I don't want to do and then, when the tournament starts, have to say that I can't play because my computer isn't it yet.

Where are the others random players from anyways? Not tl.net I hope.
    Based on what I know of TL.net, I sure hope not.