Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Blizzard Suspends Hearthstone Player For Hong Kong Support, Pulls Prize Money

Default Re: Blizzard Suspends Hearthstone Player For Hong Kong Support, Pulls Prize Money

I kinda assumed at least a couple of them were Blizzard employees spying on us for the heck of it. Like, they weren't told to, but they do because why not.

"Seeing Fenix once more perplexes me. I feel sadness, when I should feel joy."
    - Artanis.

Default Re: Blizzard Suspends Hearthstone Player For Hong Kong Support, Pulls Prize Money

I kinda assumed at least a couple of them were Blizzard employees spying on us for the heck of it. Like, they weren't told to, but they do because why not.
    We know some Blizz staff frequented to SCL in its prime, referring to the manual and campaign transcripts. I think, several years ago, someone claiming to be from Blizzard made a thread here thanking the fan community for its dedication and support. As far as I remember, that account never made any other posts or threads.

It'd be nice to think they still visit.
    Aaand sold.

Be it through hallowed grounds or lands of sorrow
    The Forger's wake is bereft and fallow

Is the residuum worth the cost of destruction and maiming;
    Or is the shaping a culling and exercise in taming?

The road's goal is the Origin of Being
    But be wary through what thickets it winds.

I keep seeing several hundred users online browsing the forum. How many of them are bots and spiders, I wonder, and how many are actual people. (Most, and few, respectively, I know. Just wondering specifics.)
    Something like 99.9999% bots. I have no indication that there's any real people other than the ~7 remaining posters. It's possible but very unlikely that Blizz would still lurk from time to time.