Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BlizzCast #11

Default BlizzCast #11

Please be aware of the SC:L Posting Rules and Guidelines.

If I were you, I'd look at these links. You might even follow or like them or something...

StarCraft: Legacy: Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter - Subscribe to our Youtube channel
    Legacy Observer: Watch live on Twitch.tv - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter - Subscribe to Youtube Channel

Default Re: BlizzCast #11

Hopefully this will be intresting...

Back with all gun's blazing.

Squee! New SC2 screenshots :P

Can't help but feel that Kerrigan looks a little funny in that snapshot of her, but I'm always impressed at how good these in-engine cinematics look!

And that screenshot of Zeratul in front of that seemingly Zerg-ridden Dark Templar or Xel'Naga temple thing looks great, too :].

terrible screenshot... looks like a Warcraft 3 graphics.

How about some information?

Well, it was just a recap, and it provided 2 new screen shots
    Please be aware of the SC:L Posting Rules and Guidelines.

If I were you, I'd look at these links. You might even follow or like them or something...

StarCraft: Legacy: Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter - Subscribe to our Youtube channel
    Legacy Observer: Watch live on Twitch.tv - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter - Subscribe to Youtube Channel

Rob: So we had another announcement about the voice of Kerrigan. Tricia Helfer will now be fulfilling that role, how has fan reception been about that so far?

Karune: Definitely a question that I’m sure is on a lot of people’s minds. Personally, I am a Battlestar Galactica fan as well, and I am really glad that she is being a part of the whole experience as I think a lot of us StarCraft fans were. Honestly, it was great having her on the panel, she was very nice, very easy to talk to. I think everybody is very excited, I don’t know if you guys have seen a lot of the feedback on the boards or in the forums, more or less everybody is really excited to see what Kerrigan has done in the past four years between Brood War and StarCraft II and she is very enthusiastic to take that role.

LOL
    Oh karune youd make great politician.

For those who dont know almost all of the threads about Kerrigan on the forums has been about wanting the original voice actor (glynis talken) back instead of tricia. I cant recall seeing a single thread about people being excited about what Kerrigans been up to.
    Last edited by ArcherofAiur; 10-30-2009 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by scorpio19 View Post
    terrible screenshot... looks like a Warcraft 3 graphics.
    Agreed! When I first spotted it I thought it was in another thread and I thought it was WC3. I must say I'm incredibly disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcherofAiur View Post
    LOL
    Oh karune youd make great politician.

For those who dont know almost all of the threads about Kerrigan on the forums has been about wanting the original voice actor (glynis talken) back instead of tricia. I cant recall seeing a single thread about people being excited about what Kerrigans been up to.
    'tis true, 'tis sad. Another poor design choice. Oh well, what can we do.
    Without a home. Without a people. Without mercy. The Arcani

Blizzard's Exact Mathematical Definition of Soon™: {soon|1 month<soon<∞}

Another?!

Can someone pull a WC3 screenshot (like from the illidan prison level or tomb of sargarus) so we can actually compare? You know instead of just saying it.
    Last edited by ArcherofAiur; 10-30-2009 at 10:49 AM.

Why is Zeratul being accompanied by a High Templar?