Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Twitter Winners are starting to get notification

Default Twitter Winners are starting to get notification

I have a friend who won, and he said he got an email.

He isnt sure if its really blizzard though, but i wanted to let you guys know...

Email is from MBishop@blizzard.com

I'm not saying that this is anything other than an email finally telling twitter winners that they have been added to the blizzard database. I imagine this is at least good news on the fact they finally told 500 people that they really are in.

The contents of the email:

Greetings!

This email is to inform you that you have been added to the database of StarCraft II beta invites.

An email will automatically be sent in the future to this email address with instructions on how to participate in the beta.

We look forward to seeing you in the StarCraft II beta soon!

- Blizzard Entertainment -
    Last edited by Santrega; 10-29-2009 at 11:02 PM.
    http://sclegacy.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=23&dateline=124193888  6

Please stop the spread of Mass Effect!!!

Default Re: Twitter Winners are starting to get notification

What I'm about to provide is NOT a confirmation. We have posted news on the main page stating that they have been releasing the twitter beta keys over time due to limits they didn't forsee upon starting the announcement. Due to this limit existing, they couldn't message all the persons immediately if they won.

In other words, your friend has probably won for quite a while... they're just now able to send a message to inform him.
    Please be aware of the SC:L Posting Rules and Guidelines.

If I were you, I'd look at these links. You might even follow or like them or something...

StarCraft: Legacy: Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter - Subscribe to our Youtube channel
    Legacy Observer: Watch live on Twitch.tv - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter - Subscribe to Youtube Channel

What I'm about to provide is NOT a confirmation. We have posted news on the main page stating that they have been releasing the twitter beta keys over time due to limits they didn't forsee upon starting the announcement. Due to this limit existing, they couldn't message all the persons immediately if they won.

In other words, your friend has probably won for quite a while... they're just now able to send a message to inform him.

trace wm

BETA STARTING TOMORROW ! ! ! !

really

I have just discovered this forum's anti-caps-lock measures.

I don't want to sound rude, or create a thread about it, But can we PLEASE know when do we get the winners list of the April 1st beta key winners? its been 6 months.... Or was that one huge big lie? Please do not ignore this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifted View Post

Thats basically all im saying.. Didnt you read the thread title? Twitter winners are starting to receive notification. He just got an email today saying he has been added to their database. He had no notification beforehand except for being told he won.

Whats with all the reposting of the same thing?
    http://sclegacy.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=23&dateline=124193888  6

YOU JUST HAD TO BREAK THE NICE THING WE HAD GOING DIDN'T YOU?!?!?!
    x

Quote Originally Posted by n00bonicPlague View Post
    YOU JUST HAD TO BREAK THE NICE THING WE HAD GOING DIDN'T YOU?!?!?!
    x
    I think it was broken from the start

But I removed my double post... You guys cracked me up.
    Please be aware of the SC:L Posting Rules and Guidelines.

If I were you, I'd look at these links. You might even follow or like them or something...

StarCraft: Legacy: Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter - Subscribe to our Youtube channel
    Legacy Observer: Watch live on Twitch.tv - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter - Subscribe to Youtube Channel