Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The podcast lives!

Default The podcast lives!

Hey! So I know that I've been absent for a few months, a lot of personal stuff going on. But I've figured out how to make a podcast and I was hoping we could do one via Skype maybe this week or next week?

If you're interested, comment below the general times you'd be able to come, it would last about an hour and be on Skype. Comment time zone as well if you don't mind.

Default Re: The podcast lives!

Probably should update the original thread, think people are still interested just the lack of new "lore" content slowed down discussion.

Just updated it. Maybe we could talk about Enumrate because it seems like it's a really hot topic now.

Nah, Mislag's just into it, and a bunch of us have been having only vaguely related rants on his threads. I think for an early podcast we might want to talk about who we are, why we're fans of SC, and stuff like that.

"Seeing Fenix once more perplexes me. I feel sadness, when I should feel joy."
    - Artanis.

For sure we can do that as well. Just a general SClegacy themed podcast and we figure out where to go form there.

Gradius's Avatar Administrator

Maybe ask LoA for access to the sclegacy YouTube channel. Or I could upload the podcasts there.

For sure I'll sent him a tell. I think I follow him on twitter so I'll talk to him there.

Quote Originally Posted by Undeadprotoss View Post
    Just updated it. Maybe we could talk about Enumrate because it seems like it's a really hot topic now.
    It is not hot at all. I have been trying to drum up interest but no one else has engaged with the timeline. Most of my posts in that thread have been new material based on it and the canon expanded universe.

If you want to talk about it, the thread is open. I have not memorized the whole thing but I can answer general questions about the premise.
    I think Starcraft needs rebooting. See "Enumerate" for details (links: timeline, full document, original forum thread).

Hey guys, so I've recorded the first episdoe! This one was WoW centered with Ian Bates (red shirt guy) and you can check it out on SoundCloud. I'll add a youtube link later.
    https://soundcloud.com/lordoferror/s...-red-shirt-guy

Awesome work, Undead! If and when you want to do a podcast focusing on the art and atmosphere of StarCraft, let me know! I'd love to contribute. Being an artist himself, Robear might be a good contributor for something like that as well.

Maybe we could all take our grievances with the current StarCraft canon and turn it into something constructive, laying down a structure for a better future for the franchise's story. That might be an interesting entry for your series.
    Aaand sold.

Be it through hallowed grounds or lands of sorrow
    The Forger's wake is bereft and fallow

Is the residuum worth the cost of destruction and maiming;
    Or is the shaping a culling and exercise in taming?

The road's goal is the Origin of Being
    But be wary through what thickets it winds.