Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: How you suppose the breeds of the extended Zerg swarms are composed?

Default Re: How you suppose the breeds of the extended Zerg swarms are composed?

Quote Originally Posted by Nolanstar View Post
    There's really no mathematical basis for this without the mass of any class of battlecruiser, its maximum thrust. Mass of something like a Thor or Ultra as comparison and benchmark. I'm just making guesses by comparing dimensions and taking into account zerg biology op-ness.
    Why use a Thor? Those things are way tinier compared to the BC

Default Re: How you suppose the breeds of the extended Zerg swarms are composed?

Comparison, its relatively boxy and easy to get dimensions from for things like neosteel and other terran material mass.

Figures. I'll need to see the scale of the Thor and the BC side to side then

Robears Size chart. Just open it in a photo editor and drag them.

On another note, I've wrote a bunch of stories over the years, some effectively fanfics and some original. I've been tempted to post them lately. Should I? (Not the original stuff, that stays with me for now)

Quote Originally Posted by Nolanstar View Post
    Robears Size chart. Just open it in a photo editor and drag them.

On another note, I've wrote a bunch of stories over the years, some effectively fanfics and some original. I've been tempted to post them lately. Should I? (Not the original stuff, that stays with me for now)
    I didn't know you wrote such stories. Do you have a fanfiction.net account? Because I'm on that site daily looking for fics. After HotS's release, SC fic activity plummeted.