Thread: Future of the Remaster`

Default Future of the Remaster`

I think it's far to say that this team is very unique in just how transparent it's been. I've had the pleasure of interacting with some of them and I can tell you first hand that I think they really care about getting the art right.

So this makes me wonder, what is the future of the remaster? I have a hypothesis that once August 14th hits and everyone has the remastered/classic versions side to side, able to switch them at will, then we will see a lot of post-facto corrections with the art, particularly with the portraits.

Default Re: Future of the Remaster`

How much do the Korean e-sports communities care about the art changes? IIRC most of Blizzard's money comes from e-sports licensing fees and WoW.

TheEconomist's Avatar Lord of Economics

At whatever point I overview my optimal shocking amazing perfect luckiness, Feeling saw is a champion among the most genuine needs that people have Do my Assignment. When you share with some individual your appreciation and gratefulness, they won't slight you. It's a beast bit of the time the barely unmistakable direct parts that really check and will mean a driving forward, concerning, and everything considered key relationship. such confounding post, grateful for sharing. keep it up.
    This is poetry.

Rest In Peace, Old Friend.

Any news on a map editor? I've heard it's coming in a future patch which leads me to hope it emulates not the vanilla SC1 editor but the high-end fan-made ones (extra colours, unused, unfinished --- though hopefully they 'finish' them, adding proper wireframes etc)? I'd love to make a new campaign. I never finished any of my old projects and now that I have some modicum of experience with the SC2 editor, I feel I can more easily finish a rudimentary SC:R project.
    Arcturus Mengsk did nothing wrong. Tarsonis is just a conspiracy theory.

Someone want to call the time of death for the forum?

Quote Originally Posted by TheEconomist View Post
    Someone want to call the time of death for the forum?
    Honestly, I kind of want to apologize to you guys. If I had just advocated for the original art style from the very beginning to the developers, I think it would actually be better for the series as a whole. Damn.

BUt I'm not giving up, I'm gonna make a YouTube channel with the explicit purpose of autopsy-ing the classic blizzard games.

hahah i will starcraft 2 remastered
    i like sc 1 and sc2 both arts are goods a mix is best a conciliation

That's like mixing generic anime and well-done CGI. One of them has to win out, they are diametrically opposed to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEconomist View Post
    That's like mixing generic anime and well-done CGI. One of them has to win out, they are diametrically opposed to each other.
    It's kind of like knee-capping the movement. You get some of what you want but it's overwhelming because it's not the true thing, but I promise you this:

I will never stop pushing for the classic Blizzard games until the day I die, or maybe slightly before then. I am going to push for this regardless of the certainty it will affect anything.

One of the campaign artwork pieces.

unknown.png
    Last edited by Nolanstar; 11-14-2017 at 10:03 PM.