Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Who likes to write fanfiction?

Default Re: Who likes to write fanfiction?

Quote Originally Posted by TheEconomist View Post
    Let me guess: Ragnarok said something like "imagine how it would be if you were president" or "you are not the president, why do you lie?"
    *points to above*

I am writing a fanfic currently, with two chapters already posted. It is a rewrite of SC1 Episode II that incorporates the manual backstory about Zerg invading the Koprulu sector to build a psychic army from assimilated Terrans. While I loved playing SC1/BW years ago as a kid, looking back on the script as an adult has made me aware that the writers were clearly making it up as they went along.

Quote Originally Posted by Mislagnissa View Post
    I am writing a fanfic currently, with two chapters already posted. It is a rewrite of SC1 Episode II that incorporates the manual backstory about Zerg invading the Koprulu sector to build a psychic army from assimilated Terrans. While I loved playing SC1/BW years ago as a kid, looking back on the script as an adult has made me aware that the writers were clearly making it up as they went along.
    What's the name of the fic?

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    What's the name of the fic?
    The title on fanfiction.net is "I, Cerebrate." I welcome constructive criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEconomist View Post
    I actually read one of those. Which one did you do?
    I wrote the series that began with Okkusenman. It's from a few years ago, so it might not be the one you read. If you read it now, be warned that ff.net screwed up the formatting, so there's random enters and bolds for some reason, and I'm too lazy to go fix it now.

"Seeing Fenix once more perplexes me. I feel sadness, when I should feel joy."
    - Artanis.

The title on fanfiction.net is "I, Cerebrate." I welcome constructive criticism.
    Once my connection stabilizes, I'll look.

Once my connection stabilizes, I'll look.
    I uploaded the fourth chapter earlier this week. I posted the story to both ff.net and ao3.

I uploaded the fourth chapter earlier this week. I posted the story to both ff.net and ao3.
    Interesting, I didn't know you posted in Ao3 too. I very rarely visit that site, however....

Ok, looked at your link, the forum seems relatively inactive....
    Yeah, you are right, it is. Sorry, I am trying my best to promote as much activity as possible. So far, not much success. I have so much I need to do and I think I need to hit up reddit to get some activity going. Also twitter and facebook would help in the long run.

So, if you guys don't wanna write anything in the fanfiction section, then that's alright. I will just have to improvise.

BTW, this forum is wanting to start a trend on StarCraft Costuming, so maybe you wanna come over and talk about that?

Again, I am trying too hard. I'll show myself out now...

Quote Originally Posted by Saladin View Post
    Yeah, you are right, it is. Sorry, I am trying my best to promote as much activity as possible. So far, not much success. I have so much I need to do and I think I need to hit up reddit to get some activity going. Also twitter and facebook would help in the long run.

So, if you guys don't wanna write anything in the fanfiction section, then that's alright. I will just have to improvise.

BTW, this forum is wanting to start a trend on StarCraft Costuming, so maybe you wanna come over and talk about that?

Again, I am trying too hard. I'll show myself out now...
    I'll look again at a later time