Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who likes to write fanfiction?

Default Re: Who likes to write fanfiction?

Quote Originally Posted by TheEconomist View Post
    So, is the fanfic any good? From my experience, people gravitate towards the longest fanfics (more words = more epic?) and then favorite the first chapter, and inflate its importance.
    This is exactly why MY first chapter is merely an intro/prologue, very short, hardly anything new revealed.

What about you, Nissa? I remember a mention of Aldaris in a fanfic.
    I've been into SC fanfiction for years, but it's been a while since my heydey. My early stuff was silly crap. One included a joke where archons wear tighty-whities. So it's not too terrible that those were casualties of a burnt out computer. I've also written a 1/3 complete personal version of SC2 (written well before the series was announced), a backstory for Magellan, a couple of short stories, and the Me and Aldaris fanfic, where he's stuck on earth and we hang out. I'm currently on hiatus for that, having completed part 2.

My fanfiction.net glory is actually a five-part Mega Man fanfiction concerning the gap between Mega Man classic and Mega Man X.

"Seeing Fenix once more perplexes me. I feel sadness, when I should feel joy."
    - Artanis.

TheEconomist's Avatar Lord of Economics

My fanfiction.net glory is actually a five-part Mega Man fanfiction concerning the gap between Mega Man classic and Mega Man X.
    I actually read one of those. Which one did you do?

Rest In Peace, Old Friend.

He's the one! yes, his name was Ragnarok (aka ragnarok666 on fanfiction.net) but wrote and I read some of his stuff on the site. It was actually kinda interesting. I wanted to ask for two reasons. One, because I couldn't remember his name. Two, I included a forum that lets people write fanfiction on the site I made and express your creativity. The thing is, just don't get too graphic. I don't let 14 or 13 year olds on the site, but I don't want teens seeing things they shouldn't either.

Just so you know Nissa, back regarding your SC fic when I read it for the first time (the Another World one) I always did wonder at what point would the Protoss people completely abandon their moral code, and just go right down into sheer bloodthirsty revenge....

Well, fuck, I've slipped into another continuity. I wonder if Trump is still president?
    Last edited by TheEconomist; 07-11-2017 at 07:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saladin View Post
    He's the one! yes, his name was Ragnarok (aka ragnarok666 on fanfiction.net) but wrote and I read some of his stuff on the site. It was actually kinda interesting. I wanted to ask for two reasons. One, because I couldn't remember his name. Two, I included a forum that lets people write fanfiction on the site I made and express your creativity. The thing is, just don't get too graphic. I don't let 14 or 13 year olds on the site, but I don't want teens seeing things they shouldn't either.
    Ok, looked at your link, the forum seems relatively inactive....

"I wonder if Trump is still president?"
    No.. worse..

I am.

Quote Originally Posted by KaiserStratosTygo View Post
    No.. worse..

I am.
    That would be interesting to see what'd happen if you actually were, Stratos.

Let me guess: Ragnarok said something like "imagine how it would be if you were president" or "you are not the president, why do you lie?"