Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: The Last Jedi - Trailer

  1. #31

    Default Re: The Last Jedi - Trailer

    Quote Originally Posted by sandwich_bird View Post
    If it's that easy to blow up a star destroyer, why don't anyone ever do that? Why do they even bother with conventional space battles when they can just launch any crappy ship at a hyperspeed and destroy anything? In thousands of years of space warfare, this never happened. It's assumed by the audience that it was just impossible because why else would you not use a strategy that obvious? By allowing Holdo to do this you mess up the entire fake reality that allows for star wars to work the way it works.
    Because it's a wasteful and inefficient tactic. The Resistance at that point in time don't have the luxury of being either of those things.

    Quote Originally Posted by sandwich_bird View Post
    Why not do this before the other ships get blow up? Why even consider this as a last resort? Again, if it's possible, what kind of garbage commander would not think of this first?
    Umm, because there are people on that ship that want to live? Also, they probably weren't within transport ship range of the planet they ended up being on to make that tactic viable at the time.

    It's a last resort because the original plan was to secretly send the majority of the people away on the transports whilst the majority of the resistance fleet would continue drawing fire from the first order fleet. That the first order were advised by that turncoat guy about the resistance plans to evacuate, made them fire on the transports and ruin the resistances plan. Holdo has no other recourse but to do something to try and save those transports. She can turn around and try to fight the first order conventionally and ineffectively (which is what they think she's doing and so ignore her by continuing to target the transports) whilst the transports are being blown away or do something crazy since she knew she was dead meat either way.

    Quote Originally Posted by sandwich_bird View Post
    Why does she has to pilot it? Hello, this is starwars, everyone and their grandma has auto pilot droids. Why not use them?
    She's the acting leader of the Resistance. She has to be seen as the one flying the ship to make sure the First Order maintain their sights on her rather than the transports secretly trying to escape.

    Quote Originally Posted by sandwich_bird View Post
    She uses all the fuel for the last transport ships but still has enough fuel to launch in hyperspeed? Are star destroyers big enough to be hit in hyperspeed?
    I don't remember if they indeed didn't have enough fuel for one hyperspeed jump or not, but I suppose it doesn't take much to jump a relatively short distance. The calculations are probably simpler, too.

    Quote Originally Posted by sandwich_bird View Post
    You can come up with all kind of explanations for this stuff but the real reason why this happened is because the crappy writer wanted you to feel bad about hating Holdo before. He wanted a heroic drama moment. This, at the expense of way too much conceit.
    Thing is, it has plenty of Watsonian justification though. Really, Holdo is just another resistance member who shows their mettle by putting their life on their line for the cause.

    Quote Originally Posted by sandwich_bird View Post
    "the robot has analyzed the cave system, there is no way in or out other than the big door.[B]...

    ...to a blocked exit
    I concede my previous statement based on your first point here (I didn't remember whether they said that there was indeed no way out) but your second point here is internally consistent with the first one... It wasn't technically a "way in or out" until Rey made it as one.

    Quote Originally Posted by sandwich_bird View Post
    untrained friend with master jedi powers will open the way"
    Wow, just like how Luke was such a prodigy in the original ones... And yet no cries of Marty Stu there...
    Yes, that's right! That is indeed ME on the right.


    _______________________________________________

  2. #32

    Default Re: The Last Jedi - Trailer

    Because it's a wasteful and inefficient tactic. The Resistance at that point in time don't have the luxury of being either of those things.
    Come on Tura, you really question the efficiency? It's very simple economics. Star destroyers have a really high cost both in terms of labour and expenses. Yeah you, as a rebel, can engage them head on like an idiot and possibly win at the cost of half your forces(what always happen in Star-Wars). But then, you're fighting a greater economic power who can easily absorb the cost. In the long run, this would never work. Instead, you could get any piece of junk with a hyperspeed drive (which appears to be something common in SW), put a droid on board and ram star destroyers. It's a lot more cost effective. This is like basic guerrilla fighting 101.


    Umm, because there are people on that ship that want to live? Also, they probably weren't within transport ship range of the planet they ended up being on to make that tactic viable at the time.
    step 1. put people on evac ships
    step 2. ask droid to ram star destroyer

    If Finn has enough fuel to make a round trip to casino planet, pretty sure everyone can make it.


    It's a last resort because the original plan was to secretly send the majority of the people away on the transports whilst the majority of the resistance fleet would continue drawing fire from the first order fleet.
    How long did it take Holdo to go in hyperspeed? It was almost instantaneous (minus the added drama). Instead of wasting resources, she could have done has I said above. The enemy wouldn't even have the time to react.

    She has to be seen as the one flying the ship to make sure the First Order maintain their sights on her rather than the transports secretly trying to escape.
    Seems pretty easy to fake anything in this movie. Especially considering their only way to know who's on board is through intentional broadcast which can be easily manipulated.

    I don't remember if they indeed didn't have enough fuel for one hyperspeed jump or not, but I suppose it doesn't take much to jump a relatively short distance. The calculations are probably simpler, too.
    Why not jump directly to salt planet then?

    Wow, just like how Luke was such a prodigy in the original ones... And yet no cries of Marty Stu there..
    Luke is the son of the "chosen one"; he naturally has a lot of force magic power. Rey is no one. Luke trained a lot longer with Yoda and Ben than Rey trained with Luke. It was assumed before TLJ that Rey had some kind of background to allow her to do this stuff... But Ryan, being the amazing writer that he is, decided to make her a nobody \_(ツ)_/

  3. #33

    Default Re: The Last Jedi - Trailer

    Disney is rolling in Blue milk with how many films their squeezing out.

  4. #34

    Default Re: The Last Jedi - Trailer

    Disney is rolling in Blue milk with how many films their squeezing out.
    Well, Black Panther was pretty good. Guess that makes him a Disney Prince.
    Aaand sold.


    Be it through hallowed grounds or lands of sorrow
    The Forger's wake is bereft and fallow

    Is the residuum worth the cost of destruction and maiming;
    Or is the shaping a culling and exercise in taming?

    The road's goal is the Origin of Being
    But be wary through what thickets it winds.

  5. #35

    Default Re: The Last Jedi - Trailer

    Quote Originally Posted by sandwich_bird View Post
    Come on Tura, you really question the efficiency? It's very simple economics. Star destroyers have a really high cost both in terms of labour and expenses. Yeah you, as a rebel, can engage them head on like an idiot and possibly win at the cost of half your forces(what always happen in Star-Wars). But then, you're fighting a greater economic power who can easily absorb the cost. In the long run, this would never work. Instead, you could get any piece of junk with a hyperspeed drive (which appears to be something common in SW), put a droid on board and ram star destroyers. It's a lot more cost effective. This is like basic guerrilla fighting 101.

    How long did it take Holdo to go in hyperspeed? It was almost instantaneous (minus the added drama). Instead of wasting resources, she could have done has I said above. The enemy wouldn't even have the time to react.
    Yes, I am questioning it because the immediate context needs to be taken into account. The Resistance in that very moment cannot afford to kamikaze their more comparatively overpowered and numerous enemy when their goal is to actually not fight them/get away. The plan was never to destroy or attack the pursuing First Order fleet. If it was, then I would agree with your assessment.

    Quote Originally Posted by sandwich_bird View Post
    step 1. put people on evac ships
    step 2. ask droid to ram star destroyer

    If Finn has enough fuel to make a round trip to casino planet, pretty sure everyone can make it.
    There's a difference in that Finn's mission was a single, calculable risk with a big reward if successful (the opportunity to disable the First Orders ability to follow whereever the Resistance fleet jumped) and little consequence if it failed (the Resistance would be just in the same amount of "screwed" as they were before). The mass evac tactic is an "all eggs in a basket" type move where the Resistance would've needed as much advantage as they could get in order for it to succeed since the consequence of failure is much greater and final.

    You're also under the assumption that "ramming the star destroyer" was always a viable tactic that is at the fore-front of every military commander. It was not. The plan was to use the resistance fleet to draw fire and defend the transports in their evac, not to inflict casualties on the First Order no matter the cost and at the expense of leaving the transports vulnerable. Holdo remained in order to bait the First Order in maintaining their sights on the fleet. It was only when the First Order unexpectedly was able to fire on the cloaked transports where the desperate tactic of ramming became the only viable option left. So sure, from your armchair you can judge it as silly for Holdo to not have done the reasonable thing to put it on autopilot and jump into an escape pod there, but it was spur-of-the-moment action to find an immediate solution to stop the First Order from targeting all that was left of the Resistance. Self-preservation was probably the last thing on her mind in that moment.

    Quote Originally Posted by sandwich_bird View Post
    Seems pretty easy to fake anything in this movie. Especially considering their only way to know who's on board is through intentional broadcast which can be easily manipulated.
    This train of logic flows from the premise that the ramming tactic was always/should be at the forefront of Holdo's mind/plan. You've failed to establish that this was ever the case, so this justification is moot.

    Quote Originally Posted by sandwich_bird View Post
    Why not jump directly to salt planet then?
    Have you forgotten the conceit that was established early on that the Resistance fleet is largely in a pickle because the First Order fleet can find them very quickly no matter where they jumped? If they did that as you said, they'd be dead in the water. The idea was to secretly debark to the planet whilst the Resistance fleet would draw the First Order fleet away from said planet.

    Quote Originally Posted by sandwich_bird View Post
    Luke is the son of the "chosen one"; he naturally has a lot of force magic power. Rey is no one. Luke trained a lot longer with Yoda and Ben than Rey trained with Luke. It was assumed before TLJ that Rey had some kind of background to allow her to do this stuff... But Ryan, being the amazing writer that he is, decided to make her a nobody \_(ツ)_/
    So every single Jedi and Sith has to have a special background then? What about Yoda and Kenobi's heritage? Were they the product of a lineage of supreme force wielders? I think not. Indeed, most Jedi initiates are just force sensitives that Jedi encounter and recruit when they're kids (with permission from their "nobody" parents if need be). Heck, the so called "Chosen One" Anakin was but a "nobody" in the beginning, too (unless you want to go into that blather about him apparently being immaculately conceived through the Force...). Meh, one can handwave it away by saying that Rey's probably just some random mutant with a high midichlorian count or something - like Anakin was. Course, that didn't stop Qui-Gon Jinn from still eventually calling Anakin the "Chosen One" anyway, so maybe Rey's just the next "Chosen One".

    Also, what Kylo says about Rey's heritage need not have to be taken as fact. They can still reveal that Rey is indeed of the clan Kenobi (thanks HISHE!) in the next one as a double subversion afterall. I like to think of it as some nice bit of characterisation on both Kylo and Rey's part. For the former, it can be seen as a manipulation by Kylo to try and twist Rey onto his side and for the latter, it's uplifting to say that Rey's greatness is due all to herself rather than it be a hand-me-down.
    Last edited by Turalyon; 02-16-2018 at 11:56 PM.
    Yes, that's right! That is indeed ME on the right.


    _______________________________________________

  6. #36

    Default Re: The Last Jedi - Trailer

    Yes, I am questioning it because the immediate context needs to be taken into account. The Resistance in that very moment cannot afford to kamikaze their more comparatively overpowered and numerous enemy when their goal is to actually not fight them/get away. The plan was never to destroy or attack the pursuing First Order fleet.
    You're also under the assumption that "ramming the star destroyer" was always a viable tactic that is at the fore-front of every military commander. It was not. The plan was to use the resistance fleet to draw fire and defend the transports in their evac, not to inflict casualties on the First Order no matter the cost and at the expense of leaving the transports vulnerable.
    Holdo remained in order to bait the First Order in maintaining their sights on the fleet. It was only when the First Order unexpectedly was able to fire on the cloaked transports where the desperate tactic of ramming became the only viable option left.
    This train of logic flows from the premise that the ramming tactic was always/should be at the forefront of Holdo's mind/plan. You've failed to establish that this was ever the case, so this justification is moot.

    The plan was to escape but since they can't just do it without being followed, the option of ramming the star destroyer is as valid as any other. Holding off until you're closer to the planet is more of a gamble and present greater cost than jumping off and kamikaze one of your ship.

    This doesn't explain to me why it wasn't valid before. You have 3(?) big ships full of transports and what not. You can't escape without being followed. You can get as far as you can until you run out of fuel OR you can immediately say "fuck it", evac everyone on one of those ship and then ram the star destroyer with an auto pilot. How is that not a valid?

    There's a difference in that Finn's mission was a single, calculable risk with a big reward if successful (the opportunity to disable the First Orders ability to follow whereever the Resistance fleet jumped) and little consequence if it failed (the Resistance would be just in the same amount of "screwed" as they were before). The mass evac tactic is an "all eggs in a basket" type move where the Resistance would've needed as much advantage as they could get in order for it to succeed since the consequence of failure is much greater and final.
    I was talking about Finn in response to your transport range comment. I'm not arguing that Finn's plan made no sense. Though, since we're talking about this, I don't get how he could run away so easily. I don't remember if this was explained in the movie but if Finn can just jump out like that and not get killed, why can't they just send everyone out?


    So sure, from your armchair you can judge it as silly for Holdo to not have done the reasonable thing to put it on autopilot and jump into an escape pod there, but it was spur-of-the-moment action to find an immediate solution to stop the First Order from targeting all that was left of the Resistance. Self-preservation was probably the last thing on her mind in that moment.
    Not much of a spur of the moment action if she has the time to argue about it with Leia in front of everyone. Maybe she is in a heroic death mode but anyone else with half a brain could have stopped this non-sense by suggesting using auto-pilot.




    Have you forgotten the conceit that was established early on that the Resistance fleet is largely in a pickle because the First Order fleet can find them very quickly no matter where they jumped? If they did that as you said, they'd be dead in the water. The idea was to secretly debark to the planet whilst the Resistance fleet would draw the First Order fleet away from said planet.
    No, what I'm saying is that Holdo is dragging this unnecessarily by not getting closer to the planet instantaneously.

    So every single Jedi and Sith has to have a special background then? What about Yoda and Kenobi's heritage? Were they the product of a lineage of supreme force wielders? I think not. Indeed, most Jedi initiates are just force sensitives that Jedi encounter and recruit when they're kids (with permission from their "nobody" parents if need be). Heck, the so called "Chosen One" Anakin was but a "nobody" in the beginning, too (unless you want to go into that blather about him apparently being immaculately conceived through the Force...). Meh, one can handwave it away by saying that Rey's probably just some random mutant with a high midichlorian count or something - like Anakin was. Course, that didn't stop Qui-Gon Jinn from still eventually calling Anakin the "Chosen One" anyway, so maybe Rey's just the next "Chosen One".
    Bit of a straw man here. Yoda and Kenobi have years of training. It's not inconceivable for her to have potential. It's inconceivable for her to have the skills of a properly trained jedi without much training herself. Also, bit of an aside but, I hate how everyone is auto-magically an ace pilot in whatever vehicle they jump in.

    A
    lso, what Kylo says about Rey's heritage need not have to be taken as fact. They can still reveal that Rey is indeed of the clan Kenobi (thanks HISHE!) in the next one as a double subversion afterall. I like to think of it as some nice bit of characterisation on both Kylo and Rey's part. For the former, it can be seen as a manipulation by Kylo to try and twist Rey onto his side and for the latter, it's uplifting to say that Rey's greatness is due all to herself rather than it be a hand-me-down.
    Could be. Ryan specifically stated though that she is a nobody. But, he's not writing the last one so maybe JJ will pull out something.

  7. #37

    Default Re: The Last Jedi - Trailer

    Also, bit of an aside but, I hate how everyone is auto-magically an ace pilot in whatever vehicle they jump in.
    This is one reason Finn confuses me. He seems to have absolutely no idea what he's doing when aboard a TIE fighter, at the Falcon's gun, or in the speeder in TLJ, yet he's a fully trained Stormtrooper. The expanded universe books would portray him as a highly competent soldier, yet in the movies we see a bumbling fool who gets by more on luck than anything. On the other hand, the combat systems I listed above are widely varied and would take some time to get used to, portraying some measure of realism in his reactions.

    While Finn also has some form of character development over the course of the story (unlike most other characters), it's just too nice and neat how he "snaps out" of Imperial indoctrination. Why is it that he froze up in the opening fight in TFA, yet never shows any similar freezing in subsequent battles? It would have been fascinating to see him catch himself reacting according to Stormtrooper programming and reassess his views, to struggle with his instincts.
    Last edited by Visions of Khas; 02-17-2018 at 12:24 PM.
    Aaand sold.


    Be it through hallowed grounds or lands of sorrow
    The Forger's wake is bereft and fallow

    Is the residuum worth the cost of destruction and maiming;
    Or is the shaping a culling and exercise in taming?

    The road's goal is the Origin of Being
    But be wary through what thickets it winds.

  8. #38

    Default Re: The Last Jedi - Trailer

    From the things I've been hearing about TLJ, I'm starting to get really sad about Finn. I really liked him in the Force Awakens. True story: I actually didn't have a favorite character in Star Wars until Finn. I kinda liked Grand Moff Tarkin, but that's only because he's played by an older actor, and I like older actors. Finn was so cool in TFA, and I was really hoping that him and Rey would be matched. They're cute, imo.


    "Seeing Fenix once more perplexes me. I feel sadness, when I should feel joy."
    - Artanis.

  9. #39

    Default Re: The Last Jedi - Trailer

    I don't know where people are getting the "Luke is a prodigy" stuff as a defense for Rey from, a better example would be Anakin the 9 year old jesus in Episode 1, Luke is a horrible defense for Rey as he was pretty mediocre force wise for the vast majority of the series, his only real feat in Episode IV was changing the trajectory of a torpedo that was already heading towards a similar location.

    Not to mention the already talked about fact that Rey is a nobody with no genetic ties to previous powerful force users, nor did she have even the tiny bit of training that Luke did with Obi Wan. (and later with Yoda)

  10. #40

    Default Re: The Last Jedi - Trailer

    Before I keep defending TLJ, I must say that I don't find the film WITHOUT major fault. The whole premise of the film is actually absurd in it's core concept, which I'm surprised wasn't actually covered in the HISHE. The initial premise is that the Resistance cannot outrun the First Order because they'll be able to quickly follow them and the Resistance fleet is running out of fuel. It's drilled into our minds that the Resistance has no mobility whatsoever... but the First Order have no such restrictions themselves. It's a wonder why the First Order bother to perform a "chase" and drag it out so long (even if we're supposed to think they were just wanting to toy with them in the beginning) when they don't really have to. There's nothing stopping the First Order from just warping right on top of the Resistance fleet and blowing them to smithereens in the very first minutes into the film. I was actually waiting for this to be addressed the whole time throughout the film but it never did. Anyways, onward...

    Quote Originally Posted by sandwich_bird View Post
    The plan was to escape but since they can't just do it without being followed, the option of ramming the star destroyer is as valid as any other. Holding off until you're closer to the planet is more of a gamble and present greater cost than jumping off and kamikaze one of your ship.
    The aim is also to lose as few ships as possible since it potentially increases their chance of survival. The remaining fleet still has to be used as a shield and a rear-guard defensive action for the transports, so they can't afford to lose too many before they get within range of the planet.

    Quote Originally Posted by sandwich_bird View Post
    This doesn't explain to me why it wasn't valid before. You have 3(?) big ships full of transports and what not. You can't escape without being followed. You can get as far as you can until you run out of fuel OR you can immediately say "fuck it", evac everyone on one of those ship and then ram the star destroyer with an auto pilot. How is that not a valid?
    It's possible that if they ever did consider ramming as an effective technique, only the resistance flagship itself would've been of considerable size to withstand enough damage to even begin doing that maneuver and do damage to the massive first order flagship. All the other ships would've been picked off and destroyed easily before they could turn around. Obviously, they wouldn't have wanted to sacrifice their flagship too early.

    Quote Originally Posted by sandwich_bird View Post
    I was talking about Finn in response to your transport range comment. I'm not arguing that Finn's plan made no sense.
    Oh, I'm guessing they didn't want to send the transports out to early since the transports would be spending more time out being vulnerable.

    Quote Originally Posted by sandwich_bird View Post
    Though, since we're talking about this, I don't get how he could run away so easily. I don't remember if this was explained in the movie but if Finn can just jump out like that and not get killed, why can't they just send everyone out?
    Good question. I'm assuming the ship Finn used was smaller than a transport and could slip away easily. It's small size was deemed insignificant for the First Order to worry about I suppose. In saying that though, I'm kinda surprised they didn't just stagger release those transports and/or use smaller ships instead to evacuate.

    Quote Originally Posted by sandwich_bird View Post
    Not much of a spur of the moment action if she has the time to argue about it with Leia in front of everyone. Maybe she is in a heroic death mode but anyone else with half a brain could have stopped this non-sense by suggesting using auto-pilot.
    The spur of the moment action is in regard to the exact moment where she decided to ram the First Order ship. She didn't state to Leia and everyone that she was specifically staying onboard just to ram the First Order flagship. Yes, it is silly that she'd stay on board just to keep flying the ship on its present course but like I said, maybe she'd have to stay onboard to keep up the pretense and to goad the First Order into maintaining fire on the main Resistance fleet. The auto-pilot thing is an easy excuse to back into but if such auto-pilots exist to be able to turn a flagship around and initiate a precise lightspeed ramming action then you'd have to question why do SW spaceships even need to have manual controls or pilots at all. But no, we don't see people complaining about that, do we?

    Quote Originally Posted by sandwich_bird View Post
    No, what I'm saying is that Holdo is dragging this unnecessarily by not getting closer to the planet instantaneously.
    Because otherwise it would draw the First Orders attention that they're planning to evacuate to the planet. The fleet has to crawl on by to avoid suspicion that they're planning to evacuate to the planet. If they just suddenly jumped to within distance of the planet, the First Order would know that something would be going on because of the conceit that the First Order will know where they've jumped to.

    Quote Originally Posted by sandwich_bird View Post
    Bit of a straw man here. Yoda and Kenobi have years of training. It's not inconceivable for her to have potential. It's inconceivable for her to have the skills of a properly trained jedi without much training herself. Also, bit of an aside but, I hate how everyone is auto-magically an ace pilot in whatever vehicle they jump in.
    Not talking about Yoda and Kenobi in their prime. We don't know if they had awesome powers when they were young before they were noticed by a Jedi recruiter. I'd imagine they would've displayed some prodigious ability for a Jedi to eventually recruit them afterall. That "magical ace-pilot" ability is but one way this Force potential is manifested - as is shown in Anakin and Lukes case.

    Also, the apparent powers of Force sensitive are not are not related to actual training/skills of a Jedi but to the innate ability of the Force sensitive to use the Force at a whim. Think of Force sensitives as like the Protoss being innate psionic individuals. Protoss can perform telekinetic abilities and cast psi storms without training but are much better at focusing and utilising such powers with training. This is the case with Rey - she has raw ability that can be used, but it hasn't fully been honed and trained. The only skill of a properly trained Jedi that she displayed was the mind trick on Daniel Craig's stormtrooper - but given that she's been a survivalist her whole life and had to learn things quickly (cos otherwise she wouldn't even be here), one can use that to conceivably handwave that away by saying she learnt that from all the mind-probing that Kylo was doing on her prior to that display of hers.

    If you're still not convinced then maybe we could just fallback on her being the "chosen one" of this generation since "why not?" It's apparently a thing in that universe afterall.

    Quote Originally Posted by KaiserStratosTygo View Post
    I don't know where people are getting the "Luke is a prodigy" stuff as a defense for Rey from, a better example would be Anakin the 9 year old jesus in Episode 1, Luke is a horrible defense for Rey as he was pretty mediocre force wise for the vast majority of the series, his only real feat in Episode IV was changing the trajectory of a torpedo that was already heading towards a similar location.
    Luke was able to change the directory of those torpedoes 90 degrees into that exhaust port! That's pretty amazing if you ask me...

    Luke was able to go toe-to-toe with a trained and experienced Sith Lord without much in the way of training, too. Sure, we see some training montages for Luke, but he only spent at most a few weeks (if not just days) training before he scarpered off. The "mediocrity" was more to do with production values and limitations at the time than anything else.

    Quote Originally Posted by KaiserStratosTygo View Post
    Not to mention the already talked about fact that Rey is a nobody with no genetic ties to previous powerful force users, nor did she have even the tiny bit of training that Luke did with Obi Wan. (and later with Yoda)
    I covered this previously. All Jedi (even the notable masters like Yoda and Kenobi) come from "nobodies" since they're supposed to be celibate (and are for the vast majority) and that they recruit random children that have force capabilities. The complaint about Rey being so good without training is due simple because of the fact she was busy trying to stay alive on her own for most of her life after being abandoned. Unlike Luke, who was a simple kid working and living a dull life on the farm, Rey had to learn to be independent in order to survive.
    Last edited by Turalyon; 02-18-2018 at 12:15 AM.
    Yes, that's right! That is indeed ME on the right.


    _______________________________________________

Similar Threads

  1. LotV Trailer!
    By Visions of Khas in forum StarCraft II Discussion
    Replies: 275
    Last Post: 03-22-2015, 02:24 AM
  2. How do you download maps and mods to jedi knight jedi academy?
    By andybarbara in forum Mapping & Modding
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-23-2013, 04:50 PM
  3. New HotS Trailer Feb 26th?
    By Carsickness in forum StarCraft II Discussion
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 03-05-2013, 01:46 AM
  4. Patch 1.2 Trailer
    By Cotcan in forum StarCraft II Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 06:18 PM
  5. SC2 Trailer Spoof
    By Drake Clawfang in forum StarCraft II Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-21-2009, 05:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •