Thread: Easter Eggs

Default Easter Eggs

Anyone find one? Here's my submission.

SC2 handle - "DrakeyC, code 929"

I ARE A PROPHET! I've predicted three major aspects of SC2 correct, more or less.

June 2007 - I predicted the Protoss campaign would give you new tech as you conducted diplomacy among tribes.

Hidden Content:
    July 18th 2010 - I predicted Raynor would broadcast information of Mengsk's actions on Tarsonis to discredit him and incite rebellion.

Hidden Content:
    June 16th 2010 I predicted the Voice in the Darkness was the commanding force behind the Hybrids. I'm calling it half-right.

Default Re: Easter Eggs

Fly to the bottom left of the "Steps of the Rite" mission.
    We can't stop them from comming, but by God we can make them limp home!

diablo
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/9b6nw885mm...0Void.jpg?dl=0
    starwar

jurasick world
    Attached Images Attached Images

Aboard the spear of Adun, click the Pylon behind Artanis repeatedly.
    There's a smoker in the level where you control Kerrigan and Artanis (same model as you see in the mission where Kerrigan is searching Mobeis' buildings in WoL).

Found one I didn't quite get - fly to the far bottom-left corner of the map in "Steps of the Rite."

I ARE A PROPHET! I've predicted three major aspects of SC2 correct, more or less.

June 2007 - I predicted the Protoss campaign would give you new tech as you conducted diplomacy among tribes.

Hidden Content:
    July 18th 2010 - I predicted Raynor would broadcast information of Mengsk's actions on Tarsonis to discredit him and incite rebellion.

Hidden Content:
    June 16th 2010 I predicted the Voice in the Darkness was the commanding force behind the Hybrids. I'm calling it half-right.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Clawfang View Post
    Found one I didn't quite get - fly to the far bottom-left corner of the map in "Steps of the Rite."
    I mentioned that one earlier in the thread. It's a reference to the new mad max movie.

Ah, my bad. Did the pylon thing - what's it mean?

In any screen before the missions, double click on the "hostile forces detected" reading in the upper-right.
    Last edited by Drake Clawfang; 11-18-2015 at 04:54 PM.

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Don't have a cow here, but there's a beefy dood hiding in the game.

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

That tauren will help with base defence on brutal. Thanks