Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Old Campaigns?

Default My Old Campaigns?

Does anyone by chance happen to have my old custom campaigns kicking around? You know - Legacy of Zeratul, the Mar Sara Missions, etc?
    SC2 handle - "DrakeyC, code 929"

I ARE A PROPHET! I've predicted three major aspects of SC2 correct, more or less.

June 2007 - I predicted the Protoss campaign would give you new tech as you conducted diplomacy among tribes.

Hidden Content:
    July 18th 2010 - I predicted Raynor would broadcast information of Mengsk's actions on Tarsonis to discredit him and incite rebellion.

Hidden Content:
    June 16th 2010 I predicted the Voice in the Darkness was the commanding force behind the Hybrids. I'm calling it half-right.

Default Re: My Old Campaigns?

Check here:

http://www.campaigncreations.org/for...php?f=4&t=6645

If they don't have it, likely no one else does either.
    Arcturus Mengsk did nothing wrong. Tarsonis is just a conspiracy theory.

No; in fact I'm looking because someone from CC called me up to ask for them.

I ARE A PROPHET! I've predicted three major aspects of SC2 correct, more or less.

June 2007 - I predicted the Protoss campaign would give you new tech as you conducted diplomacy among tribes.

Hidden Content:
    July 18th 2010 - I predicted Raynor would broadcast information of Mengsk's actions on Tarsonis to discredit him and incite rebellion.

Hidden Content:
    June 16th 2010 I predicted the Voice in the Darkness was the commanding force behind the Hybrids. I'm calling it half-right.

TheEconomist's Avatar Lord of Economics

I made a couple DVDs years ago with all of the campaigns I could find. Mar Sara missions rings a bell, it might be on there. I'll see if I can find it. Legacy of Zeratul, I don't think I've ever seen. Had no idea they were yours Why don't you have copies? LOL
    Last edited by TheEconomist; 10-20-2015 at 04:38 PM.

Rest In Peace, Old Friend.

Because it was like, over five years ago when Blizzforums was still a thing and I had a different computer.

EDIT - My bad, it's "Chronicles of Zeratul".
    Last edited by Drake Clawfang; 10-20-2015 at 05:00 PM.

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Ah, fair enough. I liked those campaigns though. Good hunting.

Blizzforums! I'd always meant to do a eulogy for that website. I've had some good memories there. Were you around for the Pie Wars?

"Seeing Fenix once more perplexes me. I feel sadness, when I should feel joy."
    - Artanis.

Yeah, I wish it was still up, so I could at least grab these maps and my own SC Abridged works for the original six campaigns.

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

If you do find them, save them to your dropbox (if you have one, if not get one for free)

Like I do with mine.

(This was not an advertisement for Dropbox or StratosTygo's incredibly detailed and perfectly 100% constructed and handcrafted maps)

Amateur as all Hell suggestion, but can files on archived sites be downloaded? If so, archive.org's wayback machine might help.