Thread: Sons of the Storm - Official Blizzcon 2009 Article

Default Sons of the Storm - Official Blizzcon 2009 Article

Please be aware of the SC:L Posting Rules and Guidelines.

If I were you, I'd look at these links. You might even follow or like them or something...

StarCraft: Legacy: Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter - Subscribe to our Youtube channel
    Legacy Observer: Watch live on Twitch.tv - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter - Subscribe to Youtube Channel

Default Re: Sons of the Storm - Official Blizzcon 2009 Article

http://www.sonsofthestorm.com/images...zCon09_005.jpg

Ah, there he is! Off the side, signing for a succubus. With a pink sharpie for crying out loud! Trevor Jacobs, I always thought it was bros before hos?
    Last edited by n00bonicPlague; 10-13-2009 at 11:47 AM.

Sarov's Avatar The Enforcer

I liked this article. It was both amusing and interesting to me.

Yeah, it's pretty cool that these Blizzard artists have their own site and stuff.

I've been watching Sons of the Storm off and on, but what I find most interesting about this article is that they show a bit of the inside "feel" of the team which is something we don't have a ton of actual information on, we only have hearsay.

Statistics of SC2 can change daily, but seeing that the people inside Blizzard enjoy having passion and fun, and actually being able to experience it through this type of article, I find that more valuable than a blue post. Personal thoughts
    Please be aware of the SC:L Posting Rules and Guidelines.

If I were you, I'd look at these links. You might even follow or like them or something...

StarCraft: Legacy: Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter - Subscribe to our Youtube channel
    Legacy Observer: Watch live on Twitch.tv - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter - Subscribe to Youtube Channel

I must have some form of dyslexia, because every time I see the word "hearsay" I read it as "heresy."
    Most of the time it's rather amusing, but it occasionally gets on my nerves.

Anyway, it is rather nice to get a peep into the wonders of Blizzard.

Sarov's Avatar The Enforcer

Quote Originally Posted by Gifted View Post
    I've been watching Sons of the Storm off and on, but what I find most interesting about this article is that they show a bit of the inside "feel" of the team which is something we don't have a ton of actual information on, we only have hearsay.

Statistics of SC2 can change daily, but seeing that the people inside Blizzard enjoy having passion and fun, and actually being able to experience it through this type of article, I find that more valuable than a blue post. Personal thoughts
    I completely agree with you Gifted. That was why I enjoyed it. It feels like I'm getting to know the team and it even feels like they are all really friendly, which is something I value a lot in a person or team in this case. Makes me want to get a job with Blizzard even more.

Quote Originally Posted by n00bonicPlague View Post
    I must have some form of dyslexia, because every time I see the word "hearsay" I read it as "heresy."
    Most of the time it's rather amusing, but it occasionally gets on my nerves.

Anyway, it is rather nice to get a peep into the wonders of Blizzard.
    Very wierd, n00bonic. But yes, it is rather nice.