View Poll Results: Who is your faviorite

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jim Raynor

    14 19.18%
  • Mengsk

    7 9.59%
  • Tassadar

    10 13.70%
  • Fenix

    12 16.44%
  • Kerrigan

    13 17.81%
  • Zeratul

    17 23.29%
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 103

Thread: Who is your favorite Starcraft Character?

  1. #51

    Default Re: Who is your favorite Starcraft Character?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamshank View Post
    Sorry I am missing a lot of characters, I didn't think anyone would vote for them, but, I do like Aldaris a lot lol

    I am surprised Fenix has more votes than Tassadar, Tassadar was a very complex and strong character, Fenix wasn't as deep, Not bashing Fenix but compared to Tassadar
    I would have voted Aldaris if he was on the list. I think he was a lot more tolerant than what is generally believed. Think of the first few Protoss missions, Aldaris was contacted by a traitor general who had gone rogue with an entire fleet. The rogue general tells Aldaris that he had spoken to a group of people who had been branded as a threat to the peace and survival of the Protoss race for many hundreds of years. The rogue general brashly tells Aldaris to change the military strategy to what this dangerous group has advised. Would any real-world military leader do what rogue told him to in this situation? Would even anyone here have? Aldaris did, so he is clearly anything but the dimwit reactionary he's made out to be. He only became hostile to Tassadar after Tassadar's advise had proven useless, which in my opinion was a very healthy reaction even if it was to the best interest of the Protoss.

    Tassadar for his part acted arrogantly and haughtily against the Conclave, while Aldaris reconciliated with Tassadar's Protoss even after they had massacred who knows how many Protoss just to free Tassadar. Aldaris shows again in the briefing of the first BW mission that he is anything but narrowminded by changing his mind about staying to defend Aiur after Zeratuls arguments. Aldaris was also the only Protoss leader perceptive enough to quickly see Kerrigan's mind control of the Matriarch, which the oh-so-awesome Zeratul failed to do. That said, I voted Fenix.

  2. #52

    Default Re: Who is your favorite Starcraft Character?



    Need I say more?



    Quote Originally Posted by Roobster View Post
    I would have voted Aldaris if he was on the list. I think he was a lot more tolerant than what is generally believed. Think of the first few Protoss missions, Aldaris was contacted by a traitor general who had gone rogue with an entire fleet. The rogue general tells Aldaris that he had spoken to a group of people who had been branded as a threat to the peace and survival of the Protoss race for many hundreds of years. The rogue general brashly tells Aldaris to change the military strategy to what this dangerous group has advised. Would any real-world military leader do what rogue told him to in this situation? Would even anyone here have? Aldaris did, so he is clearly anything but the dimwit reactionary he's made out to be. He only became hostile to Tassadar after Tassadar's advise had proven useless, which in my opinion was a very healthy reaction even if it was to the best interest of the Protoss.

    Tassadar for his part acted arrogantly and haughtily against the Conclave, while Aldaris reconciliated with Tassadar's Protoss even after they had massacred who knows how many Protoss just to free Tassadar. Aldaris shows again in the briefing of the first BW mission that he is anything but narrowminded by changing his mind about staying to defend Aiur after Zeratuls arguments. Aldaris was also the only Protoss leader perceptive enough to quickly see Kerrigan's mind control of the Matriarch, which the oh-so-awesome Zeratul failed to do. That said, I voted Fenix.
    Lol, 2 paragraphs talking all about Aldaris, Tassadar, and Zeratul, then you vote the one Protoss you didn't mention.
    Last edited by Alzarath; 10-13-2009 at 01:44 PM.

  3. #53
    Pandonetho's Avatar SC:L Addict
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,214

    Default Re: Who is your favorite Starcraft Character?

    Lol, 2 paragraphs talking all about Aldaris, Tassadar, and Zeratul, then you vote the one Protoss you didn't mention.
    Yeah, 2 paragraphs talking about why he doesn't like them, and because Aldaris is not on the list he voted Fenix. Makes sense to me.

  4. #54

    Default Re: Who is your favorite Starcraft Character?

    I'd +1rep Roobster, if I could. Aldaris is a badass in his own tight.
    Aaand sold.


    Be it through hallowed grounds or lands of sorrow
    The Forger's wake is bereft and fallow

    Is the residuum worth the cost of destruction and maiming;
    Or is the shaping a culling and exercise in taming?

    The road's goal is the Origin of Being
    But be wary through what thickets it winds.

  5. #55
    Sarov's Avatar The Enforcer
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,325

    Default Re: Who is your favorite Starcraft Character?

    Quote Originally Posted by Visions of Khas View Post
    I'd +1rep Roobster, if I could. Aldaris is a badass in his own tight.
    He had the guts to speak his mind no matter who was talking. I'd say that's pretty bad assed, right?

  6. #56

    Default Re: Who is your favorite Starcraft Character?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pandonetho View Post
    Yeah, 2 paragraphs talking about why he doesn't like them, and because Aldaris is not on the list he voted Fenix. Makes sense to me.
    Ya, I know. But the Fenix vote seemed incredibly spontaneous.

  7. #57

    Default Re: Who is your favorite Starcraft Character?

    I was fine with Artanis the character....I guess it was just his voice that soured me - He sounded to me like a Protoss game show host
    "Wait.....no Gzhee-Gzhee.....?.....whu......Why no Ghzhee-Gzhee?!?!?!?!"


    RIP - Leslie Nielsen

  8. #58

    Default Re: Who is your favorite Starcraft Character?

    zeratul. he was badass in sc1, but his kinda weak and inferior now in sc2. i want the old zeratul back with the violet crown in his head.

    i want new main characters in sc2. the new jim raynor, zeratul and kerrigan. im sick n tired of this three. hehe.

    i want a badass important ghost hero that looks decent. haha
    Last edited by electricmole; 10-13-2009 at 09:39 PM.

  9. #59
    Pandonetho's Avatar SC:L Addict
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,214

    Default Re: Who is your favorite Starcraft Character?

    i want a badass important ghost hero that looks decent. haha
    You mean Nova? Tosh?

  10. #60

    Default Re: Who is your favorite Starcraft Character?

    actually no. somebody else preferably a guy with a decent action star movie looks that is silent and badass. im getting sick of terran guys all looking tough and wanabees.

    i hope valerian mengks will be a main character after wings of liberty. I wanna see him as the arthas in the starcraft universe.

Similar Threads

  1. Your favorite classical composers
    By sandwich_bird in forum Off-Topic Lounge
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-11-2009, 10:33 PM
  2. Favorite SC2 Terrain?
    By Gradius in forum StarCraft II Discussion
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 10-04-2009, 08:55 AM
  3. SCL User Favorite Poll
    By Blazur in forum Off-Topic Lounge
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 10:49 PM
  4. Favorite/Least favorite units for each race?
    By Blazur in forum StarCraft II Discussion
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 05-25-2009, 03:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •