Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: How zerg virus works

Default Re: How zerg virus works

It works like any virus, only it can't be cured, because it mutates too quickly. I think that's the one piece of logic from WoL that I actually accepted. :P

^ What logic in WoL? The canon has Hansen cure the virus without too much problems. Welp, back to being in a cloud of confusion again, I suppose.
    Yes, that's right! That is indeed ME on the right.

Quote Originally Posted by Turalyon View Post
    ^ What logic in WoL? The canon has Hansen cure the virus without too much problems. Welp, back to being in a cloud of confusion again, I suppose.
    Well, ignoring the canon that came immediately after the canon that said 'it mutates too quickly'.

I don't think she CURED it. Look at the safe haven mission.

If you look at home base, you can clearly see infested terrans still holed up in there.

I'm willing to bet that she created an agent that can prevent the virus from spreading and mutating further, but it can't undo the damage already done.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    I'm willing to bet that she created an agent that can prevent the virus from spreading and mutating further, but it can't undo the damage already done just yet.
    Fixed.
    Last edited by Turalyon; 02-21-2014 at 06:04 AM.
    Yes, that's right! That is indeed ME on the right.

Fixed.
    It's a possibility, since we don't know the full details of the virus's work. It's a shame they won't explain further.

I don't think she CURED it. Look at the safe haven mission.

If you look at home base, you can clearly see infested terrans still holed up in there.
    You probably spotted a bug.

It's a possibility, since we don't know the full details of the virus's work. It's a shame they won't explain further.
    I don't think they're capable of explaining it further. Metzen and blizzard in particular, aren't really up on the science thing.

Quote Originally Posted by solidsamurai View Post
    You probably spotted a bug.

I don't think they're capable of explaining it further. Metzen and blizzard in particular, aren't really up on the science thing.
    Of course not, they'll just leave it unexplained and let us interpret it any way we want. Just like how they probably won't tell us what the artifact's ORIGINAL purpose is for.

Blizzard should write their own bible, and then the fans will be left to wage religious wars when they attempt to interpret it.

Quote Originally Posted by solidsamurai View Post
    Blizzard should write their own bible, and then the fans will be left to wage religious wars when they attempt to interpret it.
    They could, but then all they'd get is a bunch of requests for clarification, which they'd be too lazy to do.