Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone here care to talk about 9/11 conspiracies?

Default Does anyone here care to talk about 9/11 conspiracies?

... i understand if you dont.

Being a european im comparatively emotionally detached from all that, but to this day ive still refused to consider and have any serious look at any alternate explanation to what braught the WTC buildings down.

... until tongiht when i watched this one hour information vid and compilation of evidence that someone linked on FB:
    http://topinfopost.com/2013/07/03/91...erts-speak-out

i implore uou to watch it.
    I am an enthusiast of good strategy games, sc2Esports and rollplay, although i dont really play anything atm.
    I work an internship at a government agency this fall, and have a good time at it.
    I'm being more social, active and honest lately. in all forums.

Hi.

Default Re: Does anyone here care to talk about 9/11 conspiracies?

If this video makes me feel like I did when I saw the Monsanto documentary on our last thread I'll hate you forever (like two days).

I'm Mexican so I try to approach global conflict from an objective point of view aswell, but I still don't like conspiracy villains.

I don't really see what there is to talk about anymore. There is more then enough evidence that the US government had both the means and the motive to destroy the towers. But that was 12 years ago. we all know the CIA was behind JFK's assassination 50 years ago, but nothing came of it, and nothing will come of this. All the citizens of the US can do is, in the future, vote in people who are less likely to fuck them over once in office.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't really see what there is to talk about anymore. There is more then enough evidence that the US government had both the means and the motive to destroy the towers. But that was 12 years ago. we all know the CIA was behind JFK's assassination 50 years ago, but nothing came of it, and nothing will come of this. All the citizens of the US can do is, in the future, vote in people who are less likely to fuck them over once in office.

All the citizens of the US can do is, in the future, vote in people who are less likely to fuck them over once in office.
    Hahahaha! Oh man, you had me going for a sec, there, dude! Haha, oh man, the tears in these eyes. Whoo-ee, I needed that.

Seriously, though, nothing is going to change. We're given the illusion of choice where there's none at all.

I'd like you gentlemen to look up such things as Operation Northwood.

I personally don't believe 9/11 was perpetrated by the US government. I would not doubt, however, that it was a modern day Pearl Harbor; someone high up knew something was going to happen, and allowed it to as a preamble to war.
    Aaand sold.

Be it through hallowed grounds or lands of sorrow
    The Forger's wake is bereft and fallow

Is the residuum worth the cost of destruction and maiming;
    Or is the shaping a culling and exercise in taming?

The road's goal is the Origin of Being
    But be wary through what thickets it winds.

Quote Originally Posted by Visions of Khas View Post
    Hahahaha! Oh man, you had me going for a sec, there, dude! Haha, oh man, the tears in these eyes. Whoo-ee, I needed that.

Seriously, though, nothing is going to change. We're given the illusion of choice where there's none at all.
    I'm glad you got a laugh out of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Visions of Khas View Post

I'm glad you got a laugh out of it.

God that "Mission Accomplished" poster looks just as photoshopped today as it did back then.
    Aaand sold.

Be it through hallowed grounds or lands of sorrow
    The Forger's wake is bereft and fallow

Is the residuum worth the cost of destruction and maiming;
    Or is the shaping a culling and exercise in taming?

The road's goal is the Origin of Being
    But be wary through what thickets it winds.

TheEconomist's Avatar Lord of Economics

Instead of conspiracy theories, I suggest you read a book on geopolitics.

Rest In Peace, Old Friend.

I stopped watching during the Tower 7 section (about 5-6 minutes in) when he said "And sustained minor damage from falling debris" (Like hell it did! http://www.debunking911.com/WTC7.htm). Followed by pictures of the outside falling claiming it took 7 seconds (neglecting it started collapsing way earlier prior to the images shown as can be seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...q663m0G8#t=177).
    But hey, if the "Explosive Evidence" video mentions this later maybe I will continue to look. Otherwise it includes obvious misinformation for the reasons shown.
    Last edited by Equiliari; 11-27-2013 at 04:52 AM.

Scientists measure a second as the duration of 9,192,631,770 periods
    of the radiation corresponding to the transition between the two hyperfine
    levels of the ground state of the caesium 133 atom.
    Or the duration of 9,192,631,770 matches where David Kim crushes you head to head in StarCraft 2

Quote Originally Posted by TheEconomist View Post
    Instead of conspiracy theories, I suggest you read a book on geopolitics.
    This.

I don't understand why some people don't want to believe that there might be people in the world who are pissed off enough with the US to put some time, energy, and money into attacking it.

Want to know what is not a conspiracy theory? The US and the UK overthrew a democratic government in Iran.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Ir...'%C3%A9tat

Just one of the many reasons some people in the world are pissed with America.

Please note, American hegemony is good for myself and my country. Long may US taxpayers continue to subsidise my security. I just wish US policy makers had been a little more sophisticated over history.

I'd suggest reading a book titled Crossing the Rubicon; it lays out details on motive, the opportunity that the U.S. government (Author says the signs point that Cheny was one of the men behind it all) orchestrated the 9/11 attack to occur. No, that doesn't mean it wasn't Al Qaeda. The pilots were CIA trained, FBI investigations that could have revealed evidence of the planned attack were crippled, changes to protocal were made to NORAD and several training exercises were scheduled on that day (by Cheny) which made them unable to prevent the attacks.

All other 9/11 conspiracy stories aside, this is strongest evidence that the Government was involved, but at the same time is least addressed by the 9/11 commission report.
    Last edited by Jconant; 11-27-2013 at 02:53 PM.