Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SCL forum members

Default SCL forum members

So how many members are still here either lurking or posting and how much life have changed for you for the past 3-4 years?
    What are you doing right now?

Default Re: SCL forum members

I've been here/BlizzForums since the 2007 announcement.

Someone please save me

Yeah me too, is there a problem with it? I don't think so. I mean people get attached to things right, community forums are one of those things.
    And how things changed for you since that?
    I for example am working for about 7 years in the same company, I am with a girl I've met over a year ago, lately I lost a finger at work and now I am changing my job after all the insurance stuff is done.
    I am still playing video games, not planning on ever changing that, I am 25.

Gradius's Avatar Administrator

You know, same old same old. Continuing my usual lifestyle of snorting cocaine of hookers' backs in my Lamborghini Gallardo.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFunnyOne View Post
    I for example am working for about 7 years in the same company, I am with a girl I've met over a year ago, lately I lost a finger at work and now I am changing my job after all the insurance stuff is done.
    Damn, where did you work? =/

Past 3 or 4 years? Hahaha...

Though my account here is only 2 years old... But I remember SCL long, long ago, heheheh... Anyone remember Starcraft: Sons of War? I was coming to SCLegacy even before that. We're talking probably ~9 years ago.

And you know what I came here for? The fan art. There was a lot of good stuff! There was... THE BREEZE GALLERY. This guy Breeze had made a whole 3D version of Lost Temple and was planning on doing animated reenactments of ENTIRE BATTLE REPORTS. This was the most incredible thing imaginable. Course, he never modeled more than a few units, though he did get all the Protoss buildings done.

What's funny is, the entire game could probably be in these graphics now. Maybe for Starcraft 3. Can't believe SC2 didn't have a fully controllable camera.

Anyway, hopefully a little nostalgia for some of you older guys. I was basically a kid back then.
    Last edited by Robear; 10-14-2013 at 07:36 PM.

I check in every few days.

Not much to talk about here, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Gradius View Post

Damn, where did you work? =/
    Hehehe Snorting coke xD i thought it's no longer popular

I work for Ikea, a driving belt pulled my right hand into a cog if it wasn't for my fast reaction I would have my hand pulled to the second cog attached to the first one. It could rip to shreds my whole right arm all the way to the elbow.

And do you guys play something other than StarCraft 2, if you actually play it?
    Last edited by TheFunnyOne; 10-14-2013 at 03:01 AM.

I'm currently re-running Skyrim with a G.E.M.S filled mod list.

I remember the Breeze Gallery. It was a good feature! Thanks for the nostalgia, Robear.

I never actually touched skyrim