Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thread limitations

Wink Thread limitations

I'm just wondering if there is any chance you would consider increasing the number of pics alowed per thread and number of charachters, pretty please ?
    (It's currently set to a max of 10, is there realy a need for this limitations, this is the first forum that i noticed has this set to so low)

I have a "special big project" that i was working on for quite a while, and to show it here to the community, that would have to be changed first

Default Re: Thread limitations

Quote Originally Posted by Perfecttear View Post
    I'm just wondering if there is any chance you would consider increasing the number of pics alowed per thread and number of charachters, pretty please ?
    (It's currently set to a max of 10, is there realy a need for this limitations, this is the first forum that i noticed has this set to so low)

I have a "special big project" that i was working on for quite a while, and to show it here to the community, that would have to be changed first
    I think if you use the [hide][/hide] tags around each picture it should let you have lots of pictures. Besides, it's good practice when posting tons of pics, vids, etc.

That wouldn't work since the pictures have to be visiable, or else it doesn't make sense.
    They are small pictures like 10x10 pixels also in there ( small symbols like gas and minerals, that wouldn make sense with a hide button)

Gradius's Avatar SC:L Addict

The limit is actually 50 if you link them from another site, like photobucket or imageshack

So is the 50 pics limit only for links of actual posted pics?

Quote Originally Posted by Perfecttear View Post
    So is the 50 pics limit only for links of actual posted pics?
    Yeah.

Seing as the limit will not change, i'm wondering what is the sites policy on doble andor multi posting(2-5 posts in a row) when starting a new thread, and or are there any restrictions?

Thank you

What are you going to do? -_o

Looking at your expresion i'm glad i only said 2-5 posts in a row , and didn't tell you tre truth ,that based on the current posts max restriction i calculated i would ned about 12-15 posts to fit everything and to be able to show the whole project/article (But don't wory when i decide(if) to post it i will mostly likely cut it heavily, so i can fit in about 3-5 posts)

So what i'm wondering is, if i make a new thread and the first 5 posts are by me, will the system allow them to remain there, or will they be deleted?

Yeah I guess if you absolutely have to.