Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Call to Retloclive

Default A Call to Retloclive

Greetings

I'm JohnnyZeWolf. Yes, "the" JohnnyZeWolf.

I recently made peace with Gradius - at least, I think I did. However, I'm told another of your fellow members, Retloclive, is still antagonizing me on Battle.net, and I'm not sure why. I tried to contact him through PM on this website so we could explain ourselves in private and hopefully come to an understanding, but I have yet to receive an answer from him. Since he seems to pay an awful lot of attention to my posts on Battle.net, I can only assume my previous posts got lost somehow, so I've taken the liberty to make a thread here. Of course, if any of you knows of a better way to get a hold of the elusive bastard, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank for your understanding

JohnnyZeWolf

TheEconomist's Avatar Lord of Economics

Default Re: A Call to Retloclive

Ret don't come around these parts no' mo'.

Also, you had beef with Gradius? That's a bit like fighting with Ghandi or cussing out the Dalai Lama.

Rest In Peace, Old Friend.

I vaguely recognize the name Retloclive, but I have absolutely no idea who the OP is. Am I going senile, or am I just that apathetic these days?

He must be just another Battle.net troll.

Does nothing but still thinks everyone should know him.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEconomist View Post
    Also, you had beef with Gradius? That's a bit like fighting with Ghandi or cussing out the Dalai Lama.
    No, Gradius had beef with me. A few years ago, he, Retloclive and several other posters started using me as the poster child for everything they hated about StarCraft II; hence why I was expecting to be infamous around these parts. Naturally, I didn't react too well to being bullied and things got out of control for a good while. But as I said, we had a chat recently and we're cool now... I think.

In any case, I never intended to stick around here for long: as I said, for some reason Retloclive is still trying to get my attention on Battle.net and Gradius told me I could find him on SCL forums.
    Last edited by JohnnyTheWolf; 05-26-2013 at 02:56 PM.

"Everything they hated?" Maybe if you were a Team Liquid elitist, but everyone on the Battle.Net forums is either a troll or a nub.
    Last edited by DemolitionSquid; 05-26-2013 at 03:34 PM.

Gradius's Avatar Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheWolf View Post
    as I said, for some reason Retloclive is still trying to get my attention on Battle.net and Gradius told me I could find him on SCL forums.
    By sending him a private message, not posting a thread in a sub-forum he might not ever see. :P

RetlocLive's Avatar Junior Member

Meh. I'm still around I can understand Economist's gloating though. I let him troll the shyt out of me in a D3 thread somewhere awhile back here. I vaguely remember getting pissed about it, but that's about it. I think I was the one who originally started the whole mishap anyway over something I could of easily just explained instead of getting angry about it, so long story short, I was in the wrong at the time.

As for Johnny...he's a blatant Blizzard fanboy, and it's hard to converse with him when all he does is deny all form of criticism. Once in awhile, I still call him out for it on B.Net which is obviously why he posted this. Maybe it's a waste of time on my part since Johnny will continue to do it anyway, but for some reason, I still feel compelled to go back sometimes to annoy him about it. If that comes off as trolling then I guess I'm a troll .
    Last edited by RetlocLive; 05-26-2013 at 06:51 PM.

I trolled you for years on GameFAQs. Albeit, a mutually beneficial trolling. Not in a D3 thread, which I rarely talk about.

It's DeckardLee, by the way.

To clarify, my above comment about a troll was in regards to OP, not Retloclive.

Quote Originally Posted by RetlocLive View Post
    As for Johnny... he's a blatant Blizzard fanboy
    No, I'm an undercover Blizzard employee. -_-

it's hard to converse with him when all he does is deny all form of criticism.
    It's hard to prove you wrong when you seem to deliberately ignore the posts where I do make criticisms. Gimme a chance already. -_-

Once in awhile, I still call him out for it on B.Net which is obviously why he posted this. Maybe it's a waste of time on my part since Johnny will continue to do it anyway. I still feel compelled to go back sometimes to annoy him about it.
    You don't annoy me, as I generally don't read your posts anymore. I'm just puzzled as to why a guy who keeps trying to get my attention just doesn't want to talk when I give him the opportunity to do so.

I did it with Gradius and it turned out pretty okay. Just ask him if you don't believe me; I don't bite.
    Last edited by JohnnyTheWolf; 05-26-2013 at 07:41 PM.