Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunday Fight Nights! HOTS Edition

Default Sunday Fight Nights! HOTS Edition

In the loverly work of EvilLesh from the days of ol', I'm opening up the Friday Night Fights for now to see how interested old and new school people will be regarding them. It will not be organized, it will not be a tournament, it will not be anything but a raw group of people getting together and testing aspects of the game as a whole against people they may have met here.

If interested in gaming tomorrow, join HOTS "GROUP" SCL. Or meet us at the Legacy Observer stream (see link in my signature)

Reply here if your interested as a whole in a Sunday Night (US) Community night of sorts.
    Please be aware of the SC:L Posting Rules and Guidelines.

If I were you, I'd look at these links. You might even follow or like them or something...

StarCraft: Legacy: Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter - Subscribe to our Youtube channel
    Legacy Observer: Watch live on Twitch.tv - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter - Subscribe to Youtube Channel

Default Re: Sunday Fight Nights! HOTS Edition

I s'pos I could get down with this, but I work really early so I'd have to go at 9 MTN while the rest of you likely stay stay up till 11.

Ah, brings back the good ol' memories

with global play finally in place, we should be able to whip up some nice continenal rivalry around here. but it will have to wait 'til launch because no key.
    I am an enthusiast of good strategy games, sc2Esports and rollplay, although i dont really play anything atm.
    I work an internship at a government agency this fall, and have a good time at it.
    I'm being more social, active and honest lately. in all forums.

Hi.

TheEconomist's Avatar Lord of Economics

First SCL get together in months and months and I get the flu.

Oh well, count me in.

Keep in mind I've only played a few HotS games since none of my friends got the beta.

Rest In Peace, Old Friend.

unknownone's Avatar Junior Member

Count me too! I have HOTS beta, but played it little, so I won't be a great threat. When do you plan to start? I'm in Germany right now, so I'm in CET timezone.

Quote Originally Posted by Todie View Post
    with global play finally in place, we should be able to whip up some nice continenal rivalry around here.
    I expect some intra-continental rivalry too. As soon as I start playing again I'm showing the north american members that South America is the BEST AMERICA (nothing personal, The Blade)

Unfortunately my Pc is still broke... I hope you guys do it again soon. Could you please take some pics and show them latter?

I'm down! You Europeans have no chance against us

You know, you did not mention a time when this would be. Should I just show up when I wake up and stay there until others show up?
    I realize that I change my signature often. All I can say to that is: SO??? HAI FIVE!! (*・∀・)/♡\(・∀・*)

If you like anyone's post, be sure to give them additional rep.

TheEconomist's Avatar Lord of Economics

I told him to hold everyone back until I wake up so whenever the hell I feel like it.

Rest In Peace, Old Friend.